Woman stabs her boyfriend to death at Pattaya area home allegedly in self defense

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Clearly Steven you have been fortunate with your choice of Thai woman, self defense stab once, multipull times murder.

I made a stupid mistake tackling my ex in the kitchen as to why she had used the car book to borrow quarter of a million baht.

She was at the sink, when asked why, she wheeled round stuck me in my left side, i shoved her over on her backside because she was coming at me again.

This woman stabbed her boyfriend several times, that my friend is not self defense.

I think you have misinterpreted Steven's post... he was being sarcastic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HAPPYNUFF said:

even in civilized countries  a charge of at least manslaughter would be laid

I could imagine something like that being counted as self-defense in the UK.  The woman would claim that he was abusive and threatening so she had no choice but to kill him so that she could be free of him.  The do-gooders would eat that up.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I lost track a bit .

Who sent you that message about liking being jerked off in a cinema ?

Was that from the GF or a new woman ?

There was no new woman. It was all her. 

21 minutes ago, Pravda said:

One night after her numerous hissy fits, I had enough and showed her text messages with the girl I was supposedly cheating on her. I blocked the line picture and screensaved the conversations like I liked jrkng u off in the cinema, did u like the bj in the car, my legs and my condo are always open for u.....

She screamed like a little b and threw me out, but it was her who sent me the texts.

You sound as bad as her.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Surely if he was attacking her while she had a knife it should be suicide!

(or in this case 6-10 suicide attempts, one of which was successful)

BritMannToo,...that's a fair complicated call but sometimes people do not know they are "not quite right".

I have certainly had my bad moments of indecision.

Hope your CM air is clear today.

Ciao

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Two years ago I dated a girl who works for 3M.

Crazy and Psycho, but very intelligent.

The problem with leaving is that you don't really want to because sex is so great. 

We broke up 5 times in 2 months.

One night after her numerous hissy fits, I had enough and showed her text messages with the girl I was supposedly cheating on her. I blocked the line picture and screensaved the conversations like I liked jrkng u off in the cinema, did u like the bj in the car, my legs and my condo are always open for u.....

She screamed like a little b and threw me out, but it was her who sent me the texts.

well, you showed her... 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I blocked the line picture and screensaved the conversations like I liked jrkng u off in the cinema, did u like the bj in the car, my legs and my condo are always open for u.....

Did she give you a bj  whilst you were driving the car or did you park somewhere ?

Did you not look at the photo's in the link? That's just lazy!

Here ya go .............. a good enough knife for any slasher movie IMHO.

S__18595863.jpg

Got a few of the same knives they are great for cutting and yes look like slasher knives. But these are common in the supermarkets made out of 1 piece of metal quite sturdy.

Did you not look at the photo's in the link? That's just lazy!

Here ya go .............. a good enough knife for any slasher movie IMHO.

S__18595863.jpg

Her choice of knife was excellent, unlike the robber of a gold shop a couple weeks ago. Yes I have my scar as well from a woman with a kitchen knife, she was not Thai.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Elements Of Self-Defence 

The elements of self-defence are established under section 248 of the Criminal Code Act Compilation Act 1913 which states:

(2) A harmful act done by a person is lawful if the act is done in self-defence under subsection (4);

(…)

(4) A person’s harmful act is done in self-defence if – 

The person believes the act is necessary to defend the person or another person from a harmful act, including a harmful act that is not imminent; and

The person’s harmful act is a reasonable response by the person in the circumstances as the person believes them to be; and

There are reasonable grounds for those beliefs. 

Who Has The Burden Of Proof?

In a trial, the burden is on the state to prove the charges before the court. When an accused raises self-defence, they bear an evidential burden of adducing evidence or pointing to prosecution evidence, capable of raising the issue of self-defence. 

I don't know what part of that you think supports your claim. The defendant does not need to prove anything beyond reasonable doubt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rtco said:

What difference does it make if it's one or several stab wounds. Maybe the first one didn't stop him so one or more had to be inflicted. Maybe it was a small knife that didn't do the business in one go. Plenty of reasons.

Plenty of 'maybes'....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Hopefully for your sake you never find yourself arguing with a Thai woman who has access to knives, your above comment is stupid beyond belief.

Think my wife will be on the natural turn in ladies lives in the next few years, does that mean not letting her into the kitchen ? She's a great cook and I'm thinking it's worth the risk !

A post in violation of the following has been removed as well as the replies:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

No need to hear the woman's side they always lie.

As for Colin, I believe he was completely innocent of any blame.

I have only pity for gullible people like you, and therefore don't waste much of my time, since I don't think you really want to see the truth....

Your statement above, "they always lie"....... Is my first clue as to how narrow minded You are......

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

Two years ago I dated a girl who works for 3M.

Crazy and Psycho, but very intelligent.

The problem with leaving is that you don't really want to because sex is so great. 

We broke up 5 times in 2 months.

Mega cringe too much info lmao 

• Like 1