Woman stabs her boyfriend to death at Pattaya area home allegedly in self defense

Jonathan Fairfield

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Depends a bit, I mean if the guy kept attacking and do you think you will be clear headed right after the first stab. I mean if she really was being hit by him and chased then adrenaline is rushing and she could have stabbed a few times before she calms down. Then its absolutely justifyable.

Depends of course also if ways of exit were blocked ect. It can be self defense but the evidence has to prove it.

I too have been at the other end of a Thai woman with a knife so (first Thai wife) never again afterward i made better choices. So i know it could also just be an out of control woman.

The case just has to be investigated well.

"The case just has to be investigated well."  there-in is the first problem, second is - do they really care?

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

'My one is different' syndrome.

In reality women are mostly the  same and all likely to get stabby if you play the game wrong, but there's always that group of 'oneupman' guys trying to put you down by claiming their choices are superior to yours, and their women aren't sex workers like yours.

In general these guys are severely lacking in self confidence and self worth. they  need to put you down in order to feel better about themselves.

Wow, that was pretty different.....555

Methinks you need to lessen the power on your pedal. Try listening to Kin Ping Meh. German band from 70's with some real chill music.

Better than a young floozie sometimes. (although both could be good)

• Like 1

Off topic posts and responses removed.

25) No public discussion is allowed with regard to other forum members, as well as to advertisements or sponsors, or methods of blocking advertisements.

15 hours ago, robblok said:

By not hanging out with crazy (ex) bar girls, and if a girl you date has signs of aggression and a bad temper look for an other.  Its not that hard if you find a woman with her own income and a reasonably decent education then its much safer. 

I mean then they can support themselves and won't do stupid things if there are problems. After that first one I never had any emotional crazy ones. I had one that i dated that showed the signs i broke the relation off and done.

I mean a woman won't stab you out of the blue, usually they have a temper and that is something you can recognize after dating a bit or living together. The signs are there if you are observant. Also you need to get out on time it can develop over time.

"A woman won't stab you out of the blue".......delusional but impressive thinking.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

We all live in different worlds, I’m sure if I entered BritMans world and treated women the same way I too would discover many become dishonest. 

Presumptive..... some bring dishonesty to the table, having been brought up that way or learned it. If you have never come across the odd one or two, you are fortunate. 

20 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

How can it be 'seld defence' when she stabbed him MULTIPLE times?  

When the fuse has blown and the red mist is obscuring everything, there's no stopping.

• Like 1

A relatively old statistic but I doubt that much has changed..

From Wiki,

" A 2000 global study on homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime found that men accounted for about 96 percent of all homicide perpetrators worldwide[2] and 79% of the victims (see the chart below). The homicide rate is per year per 100,000 inhabitants.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've never had a fight with anyone, I'd probably lose.

I now avoid all 'in person' confrontation and disputes, same as Thais.

Last time I broke up with a Thai lady, I moved home when she was visiting relatives for a week, leaving no forwarding address, and no opportunity for violence or unpleasantness..

Did you not say that police had to respond with 5 police officers or something like that if dealing with you in the UK. If you got that done without getting in a fight or doing something dangerous then im impressed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

You clearly have no idea.... A woman my ex stabbed me out of the blue, as i was asking why should used our car as security on a loan, wham she wheeled round and stabbed me.

Colin id say that is an exception. Most men see what kind of woman they are dealing with earlier. You either missed the signs or she was good at hiding them. Did you not know she had a temper. 

I certainly knew what my ex was capable of, i was already divorced she was living with me till she could find a house (she had kids two daughters i still am in contact with and see the oldest even offered to send over some covid tests from the Netherlands). So i knew she had a temper problem. Still a bit shocked that someone could draw a knife on me.

It was just a small knife still it was a bit scary but i was able to disarm her and work her to the floor while her daughters calmed her and sided with me. After having seen a woman like that i made sure never to be involved with that kind (short fuse and crazy) again. It did take a bit of time for her to become like this but the signs were there it was not like one day good the next day bad.

But sure it can happen out of the blue do think that in most cases there are warning before.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Colin id say that is an exception. Most men see what kind of woman they are dealing with earlier. You either missed the signs or she was good at hiding them. Did you not know she had a temper. 

No mate i was totally blind to the fact she had a nasty temper, prior to that incident she had never shown signs, or i was too blind to see.

Yes we had disagreements, but she never lost it before.

She never had enough money, no matter how much i gave her, sent her 20.000 baht every month when i was in the UK.

Bought the car, salesman no no farang name cannot be in book, like a fool i said ok just put it in her name, biggest most stupid mistake of my life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Bought the car, salesman no no farang name cannot be in book, like a fool i said ok just put it in her name, biggest most stupid mistake of my life

Sounds like a gambling issue behind things......

Note to others (not you Colin)... you can have a vehicle in your name.... if you are paying for it, and it is not a gift, then it should be.

• Like 2

Just now, jacko45k said:

Sounds like a gambling issue behind things......

Note to others (not you Colin)... you can have a vehicle in your name.... if you are paying for it, and it is not a gift, then it should be.

Well mate, at the time i was not aware that i could have in my name, only found out later on here.

After my accident wife wanted a new Honda wave, as the other 1 was no longer fit for use.

We went to a local Honda agent, no farang cannot, stuff that come woman, off we went to another Honda agent, wife said to him, we want to register it in my husbands name, no problem.

He came to the pickup could clearly see i was disabled, just wanted copy of my passport and copy of my yellow book, so easy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, at the time i was not aware that i could have in my name, only found out later on here.

I recall when I bought my new bike, the shop on the darkside really did not want to mess with putting it into my name, for whatever reasons. I actually put it in her name, then transferred it to mine later..... obviously a risk in the interim, but the book remained tucked safely away.

Edited by jacko45k

Lets see how this works.

Thai woman stabs Thai man to death - it's murder ! She did it ! No excuse !

Brit guy kills Thai woman, cuts up body and flees the country - he's innocent ! It's a frame-up ! No proof ! Someone else did it ! 

Brit guy (high on drugs) in a hospital after a motorcycle accident confesses to murdering a woman in his house - he's innocent ! It's a frame-up ! Cops must have beat the confession out of him ! 

One of the biggest problems with the Thai legal system is that no reporters are allowed during trials. That is why we rarely ever see a "follow-up" news article or get any background on the stories. The reporters probably don't even know when a suspect goes on trial and the results are rarely ever released to the public.

As a result, all anyone can do (usually) is speculate and come up with (usually) absurd reasons and guesses as to what may have happened, often based on nothing more than reading the headline of the article.

Funny how often the bias (usually) comes out in those responses.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Presumptive..... some bring dishonesty to the table, having been brought up that way or learned it. If you have never come across the odd one or two, you are fortunate. 

I have dated a nutter...  just the one... 

Wealthy background Thai girl, UK educated (Masters at a very good UK Uni), spoiled and fiery and a bit stuck up. I was immature and somewhat of a young a$$hole. We were in our 20’s, argued a bit too much. We didn’t live together but I had enough in the end and pulled the plug. She hit the roof, picked up a knife, I took the knife and kicked her out.. Told security not to let her in, told her that I’d told security - then just didn’t accept calls etc... saw her again a few months later, ended up at mine, had a good night, then she called up a few days later giving me earache for not calling her.... I put the phone down, let her rant on... I don’t know how long she went on for, I came back to the phone about 10 mins later and she was gone.. that was that. 

There are nutters around, from all walks of life. But, when dating within your own socio-economic-educational status (I know, some won’t like that, but it is what it is) then the potential pitfalls are vastly reduced. 

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

After my accident wife wanted a new Honda wave, as the other 1 was no longer fit for use.

We went to a local Honda agent, no farang cannot, stuff that come woman, off we went to another Honda agent, wife said to him, we want to register it in my husbands name, no problem.

He came to the pickup could clearly see i was disabled, just wanted copy of my passport and copy of my yellow book, so easy.

I too was told by a car dealer that I couldn’t have the car I was buying in my name. It was suggested I put it in my Wife’s name. After calling for and discussing with the manager that the car will go in my name there were no further issues....

My car was in my name, my Wife’s car was in her name... Now we just have the one car as we really had no need for two. It's in my Wife’s name, the house is in my Wife’s name and I have no issues with any of that whatsoever.

• Like 1