Woman stabs her boyfriend to death at Pattaya area home allegedly in self defense

Jonathan Fairfield

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

"Its not that hard if you find a woman with her own income and a reasonably decent education then its much safer." Very true Rob, that is my experience. 

If they had their own income, why would they want to bang a guy old enough to be their grandad?

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

the one car as we really had no need for two. It's in my Wife’s name, the house is in my Wife’s name and I have no issues with any of that whatsoever.

Well mate i would have no problem with the motorbike being in the wifes name, i only had it put in my name just to prove vehicles could be registered in a farangs name.

After all i have never been able to ride it and never will.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

If they had their own income, why would they want to bang a guy old enough to be their grandad?

It might depend on how much their own income is and how much the old guy wants to pay them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

It's in my Wife’s name, the house is in my Wife’s name and I have no issues with any of that whatsoever.

...... and she doesn't even have to live or sleep with you.

You must be a Thai girls perfect husband, just keep sending her the money.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

It's in my Wife’s name, the house is in my Wife’s name and I have no issues with any of that whatsoever.

...... and she doesn't even have to live or sleep with you.

You must be a Thai girls perfect husband, just keep sending her the money.

Erm...  :ermm:

I’ll bite... you’ll have to explain that one....

Edited by richard_smith237

7 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

It might depend on how much their own income is and how much the old guy wants to pay them.

I can’t believe Brit hasn’t quoted this golden droplet of misogynistic fookwittery...  

Quote unknown but repeated regularly: 

A guy asks a woman... 

‘Would you sleep with a stranger if he paid you one million pounds?’ She said she would.

‘And if you are paid you five pounds?’ The irate lady fumed: ‘Five pounds. What do you think I am?’

‘We’ve already established that. Now we are haggling over the price”

• Haha 2

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Nope...   We live together in Bangkok (I’m currently away on a work rotation in the middle east).

So you are partially right, this month at least. 

Sorry, my bad ............

I must have confused you with another poster who claims he hasn't seen his wife in over a year.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:01 PM, RichardColeman said:

Think my wife will be on the natural turn in ladies lives in the next few years, does that mean not letting her into the kitchen ? She's a great cook and I'm thinking it's worth the risk !

Ah yes, the last supper.

On 7/19/2021 at 5:49 AM, colinneil said:

You clearly have no idea.... A woman my ex stabbed me out of the blue, as i was asking why should used our car as security on a loan, wham she wheeled round and stabbed me.

Disagree Bloke. There is always a trigger.

I made a mistake with the ex. My bad, my outcome. Didn't need the pen aimed at my eyes though. Bye-Bye girlie.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:26 AM, colinneil said:

No mate i was totally blind to the fact she had a nasty temper, prior to that incident she had never shown signs, or i was too blind to see.

Yes we had disagreements, but she never lost it before.

She never had enough money, no matter how much i gave her, sent her 20.000 baht every month when i was in the UK.

Bought the car, salesman no no farang name cannot be in book, like a fool i said ok just put it in her name, biggest most stupid mistake of my life.

Ok. Understand now. You are angry, played for a fool and possibly a stabbing chance.

Cheers.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, colinneil said:

Well mate, at the time i was not aware that i could have in my name, only found out later on here.

After my accident wife wanted a new Honda wave, as the other 1 was no longer fit for use.

We went to a local Honda agent, no farang cannot, stuff that come woman, off we went to another Honda agent, wife said to him, we want to register it in my husbands name, no problem.

He came to the pickup could clearly see i was disabled, just wanted copy of my passport and copy of my yellow book, so easy.

Sounds like you unlucky.

I found an agent, paid him 100,000 baht to take care of my business and NOT sleep with my trophy wife.

Money down the drain.

Wife now pregnant.

Can not get a flight out....

Knifes well hidden.

Oh my Buddha!

• Confused 1

On 7/18/2021 at 10:27 AM, BritManToo said:

'My one is different' syndrome.

In reality women are mostly the  same and all likely to get stabby if you play the game wrong, but there's always that group of 'oneupman' guys trying to put you down by claiming their choices are superior to yours, and their women aren't sex workers like yours.

In general these guys are severely lacking in self confidence and self worth. they  need to put you down in order to feel better about themselves.

Rubbish

My wife of 12 years would never do this. EVER. This is emotional, gut level animal instinct. I work with a number of women that would never do this.

Married a hot headed, uneducated, Issarn village woman I'd imagine these odds rise exponentially. She married you exclusively for money ...watch your back perhaps.

2 hours ago, kynikoi said:

Married a hot headed, uneducated, Issarn village woman I'd imagine these odds rise exponentially. She married you exclusively for money ...watch your back perhaps.

Mine dropped out of university half way through her Political Science degree.

Runs the (middle class) gated village and is a red shirt organizer.

Hardly uneducated. 

Previous one (even more bonkers) also had a degree in Marketing.