Stay home measure imposed by CCSA as COVID-19 pandemic worsens in Thailand

webfact

Thailand, be happy that the country is not in the same shape as India. There are people in India who are

dual citizens and they flew back to India for various emergencies, like a family medical emergency, and now they

are stuck there and not able to fly out back to the USA or Canada, and some other countries. If Thailand does not

keep the COVID pandemic under control, and the cases climb to a point where hospitals get swamped, and oxygen 

becomes scarce. International flights could also be affected or restricted, then you will all be stranded in Thailand

whether you want to be or not.  If a lock down is necessary then, lock down.  The UK is having spikes in their cases,

parts of the USA are still getting lots of COVID cases as well. This pandemic is far from over, and it would be wise for all to

realize that fact. I hope that you all can get your vaccinations soon, and can get at least Astra Zeneca at the very least.

Maybe the private hospitals will get some Pfizer or Moderna or J & J vaccines in the next month or so and will have some

available for all of you.  Good Luck.

Geezer

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Thailand, be happy that the country is not in the same shape as India. There are people in India who are

dual citizens and they flew back to India for various emergencies, like a family medical emergency, and now they

are stuck there and not able to fly out back to the USA or Canada, and some other countries. If Thailand does not

keep the COVID pandemic under control, and the cases climb to a point where hospitals get swamped, and oxygen 

becomes scarce. International flights could also be affected or restricted, then you will all be stranded in Thailand

whether you want to be or not.  If a lock down is necessary then, lock down.  The UK is having spikes in their cases,

parts of the USA are still getting lots of COVID cases as well. This pandemic is far from over, and it would be wise for all to

realize that fact. I hope that you all can get your vaccinations soon, and can get at least Astra Zeneca at the very least.

Maybe the private hospitals will get some Pfizer or Moderna or J & J vaccines in the next month or so and will have some

available for all of you.  Good Luck.

Geezer

Yes there are many reports from nationals trapped in India right now because there are no flights back.  That is why the government stated quite clearly in my country that all non essential travel was not recommended.  Travel restrictions can happen at a moments notice.  Do not travel.

People chose to travel and they have been trapped in India for months.  I don't feel at all sorry for them.  Our governments position is they should not have gone back in the first place.

All flights from India are strictly forbidden and are not expected to resume anytime soon.  

All countries are different.  Go to your governments website and see what they say.  Understand it and then make your personal decision from there.  I am not you and won't judge you, as long as something happens and then you bellyache later about being trapped.  

1 minute ago, Blumpie said:

Wow it just keeps going up and up.  

I do hope that this plateaus and drops like Indias did. 

It can if we vaccinate. However that needs supply. Let's hope some supply come be obtained.