Cyber cops arrest two men selling marijuana on Facebook using delivery firm - making millions!

webfact

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'm not a pothead by any stretch of imagination but it seems that they make a too big a deal or this ganja business, bring it too the open. tax and control the bloody thing and and use your resources for the real hard drugs...

Great until a couple of heavy pot users move next door to you and the stink fills your house 24/7.

If they want legalise it in pot cafes and nowhere else I'd support that

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

And all the shipments will be tracked.

And bank transfers checked.

Ouch.

15 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

Just legalize it.  

Will not be legalized here - in the sense that I think you mean (possession, growing, selling, recreational, medical, home grow) - within the next 20 years anyway.

• Haha 1

I have often wondered when I read about a pick-up or truck being stopped on the way to BKK carrying a million Yaba pills underneath  Rice or timber--why do it that way?. Why not just Box it up & send it by some established company and follow the truck--if it gets stopped then don't bother to go to the delivery point in BKK that you have given...........:coffee1:

Wow Emoji's are back---that didn't take long did it

17 hours ago, LeatFingies said:

I wish I had neighbors like that. Would be a peaceful and chill environment. My neighbors get drunk, argue and slam doors. I had to call security since a girl was trying to kick their door down. A weed smoker would be ideal.

The only problem I ever had with a neighbor who smoked weed was loads of plants springing up in my garden from the seeds he ditched over the fence, right by my compost heap. :jap:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, chalawaan said:

When are they going to wake up and smell the trillons in tax and retail revenue on a plant that has never killed a single human ever. 

Some people are dopey enough as it is , smoking dope will just make them double dopey and barely able to function 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some people are dopey enough as it is , smoking dope will just make them double dopey and barely able to function 

And some are so dopey they actually believe and watch the TV regularly...#Liberty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

I expect all recipients will get a visitor real soon ......     lol 

Doubtful. They are likely just eliminating the competition. Wouldn't be surprised if another company sprang up servicing the same customers...but under different ownership. "Make hay whilst the suns shines" goes the saying.

30,000,000 baht may be too tempting to just scrap. 76 kgs? Destroyed? Hmm. Maybe it will be tested and if ok, might go into the 'legal' products you can purchase, at a premium.

I'm not sure why certain members are still banging the 'drugs' thing when the 'government' is selling it themselves now.

I, for one, say live and let live. If someone tells me that it helps with their anxiety, I won't insist on denying it to them; like some here who think they have the right to judge others.

Nature provided it for a reason. Likely those who take it, need it. 

We aren't all the same. Some have a chemical imbalance. We see it all the time with some of the posts here. So if a natural substance and I emphasise 'natural', can help them, then I don't understand why certain individuals, who might exhibit some rather strange behaviour themselves, insist on labelling other people negatively.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

And all the shipments will be tracked.

And bank transfers checked.

Ouch.

Will not be legalized here - in the sense that I think you mean (possession, growing, selling, recreational, medical, home grow) - within the next 20 years anyway.

Just decriminalizing it would be a good start.  

Edited by Kaopad999