Food Panda scurry to repair damage after widespread social media boycott calls

webfact

25 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Im definitely using a different delivery service.

The driver has been arrested and faces some serious charges.  Im sure Panda offered all the information to have him arrested easier.

In other countries his actions would be considered a protest.  

Hopefully these protests gather more steam!

That's a good point. Employers shouldn't be in the business of ratting out employees unless compelled to but on the other hand Panda Man made it super easy for him to be identified.

I think people are overblowing Food Panda's responses and reading too much into them. I think they've just been very clumsy and might want to review their public relations function.

See what's happening here?

Instead of the focus being real very serious issues in Thailand such as the vaccine situation, people are diverting to something very tangential and trivial like Food Panda. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Instead of the focus being real very serious issues in Thailand such as the vaccine situation, people are diverting to something very tangential and trivial like Food Panda. 

--  "Citizens and journalists may face criminal prosecution under Thailand’s censorship laws for criticising the Government’s AstraZeneca vaccine rollout."

If you can't talk about AZ, then maybe all you have left is FoodPanda. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, andersonat said:

--  "Citizens and journalists may face criminal prosecution under Thailand’s censorship laws for criticising the Government’s AstraZeneca vaccine rollout."

If you can't talk about AZ, then maybe all you have left is FoodPanda. 

Bingo.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

That's a good point. Employers shouldn't be in the business of ratting out employees unless compelled to but on the other hand Panda Man made it super easy for him to be identified.

I think people are overblowing Food Panda's responses and reading too much into them. I think they've just been very clumsy and might want to review their public relations function.

I see your point.

Poor guy. 

He could be delivering hamburgers right now but instead he's sitting in crowded cell.

Supposedly.. if I remember correctly....In US a hospital worker wore a T-shirt off duty that wasn’t 

in line with hospitals guidelines and he got canned....  many work contracts have clauses in behavior..

sadly big corporations have ways to cover their ass... when needed.