COE flight date change

I have had to make a last second change to my flight date, but my COE has already been approved for the original date. I must change it by at least 8 days, so I assume I will need a new COE. However, the system does not let me re-register or edit the application; it keeps coming back with "already applied....etc."  Has anyone had to change dates and get a new COE? I have tried more times than I can count to speak to a human at the Embassy in D.C., but to no avail.  Any suggestions?

For the Thai Consulate in Chicago I was able to get through on the phone and was told they could only deal with issues if you sent an email. I used the generic email address, which for Chicago was [email protected], and they responded. 

They SHOULD be able to unlock your COE and you could then go back in and enter the correct flights. You would likely need a new hotel document as well. 

• Like 2

I had an email address to contact in the email that came to me after I uploaded travel documents.  Title of the email was "Your travel confirmation has been received".

It looks specific to the embassy/consulate you applied at.  Perhaps find that email and see.

13 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Shows what a complete exercise in bureaucratic bungling this COE malarkey is they have your cash now squirm your not alone London the same good luck ????

On the other hand the Thai staff at the Thai Embassy in Canberra and in the Thai consulate in Sydney are courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, good listeners and have a great 'can do' attitude to fixing things like this.