Why can't TMN cable Pattaya show CNN or MSNBC, has FOX News?

ronjomtien

9 hours ago, johng said:

The answer right there  they don't want to pay the broadcast fees  maybe not so surprising now that there are no international tourists and all the hotels and guest houses are closed  they have stopped paying for cable service and the cable companies probably have lost a  lot of income  have to cut back wherever they can.

erm...

many of their channels look like they don't pay broadcast fees at all.

it reather looks like a private subscription and then running screen capture on it...

but in defense if TMN, they have been doing quite a lot of upgrades to their signals lately, even if I sometimes struggle to get enough signal quality for the new required bandwidth.

Edited by tgw

I get the idea they are perhaps not paying the dues for many channels on the cable network I use..... seem to originate from Malaysia. The English News is lost with the slightest rain....could be worse.... just CNN to watch, heaven forbid. 

3 hours ago, i84teen said:

CNN featured M Avenatti on their show hundreds of times, claiming he was going to replace Trump in the white house, see what I mean. They are political activists, and total hack jobs. 

You didn't need to lie to make your point.

They did indeed feature him a lot for awhile but they NEVER claimed he was going to be president. You made that up. They did accurately report that he was considering RUNNING for president. 

Yes, at this point he has been disgraced.

There are disgraced people on both sides of the spectrum. The majority on the side of the defeated ex-president. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, tgw said:

erm...

many of their channels look like they don't pay broadcast fees at all.

Yes but some channels/companies may be more proactive in trying to protect their

"intellectual property"  the "English Premier League" for example

believe it or not  but Thailand does have quite stringent  laws on IP  but of course the enforcement of those laws is another matter.

4 hours ago, i84teen said:

CNN is a joke, total garbage with activists, NOT journalists.

https://twitter.com/JosephWulfsohn/status/1418318727762915335?s=20

judging by your posts it appears that you are an activist as well, did you considered joining CNN  555

P.S: (sarcasm intended)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shortstop2 said:

IMO the very best and least biased show is Fox News Sunday hosted by Chris Wallace.   If you haven't watched you might be surprised,

is he the one who was moderator for Trump interview.... yeah, I think so, pass, next?  Tucker Carlson, nahhh pass, Hannity? nahhh same same, pass.... I pass on anything owned/runned by Keith Rupert Murdoch, ..... but that's me