Thailand reports 14,150 new COVID-19 cases, 118 more deaths

webfact

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope. 

Only fringe groups make this claim. 

Fauchi/ Peter Daszac/NIH/WIV. If you can tell me how these are not linked to gain of function research in the Wuhan lab I will take your post more seriously. How they are linked you say is only from fringe groups. By this I assume you mean the left fringe maybe the right. Not sure. Daszac himself has stated his involvement in GOF research. Public record. He's been recused from the WHO investigating committee due to conflict of interest with the WIV. This can't be made up. It's fact. Fauchi giving money through NIH? I'm not a republican supporter but I guess you're calling Senator Rand Paul (R) from Kentucky who is a medical doctor on the fringe.

The Senate Committee stuff is gold. Highly reccomend it. 

• Like 1

A post with content that was copy and pasted from the Phuketnews has been removed as the post was in violation of the following forum rule:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

9 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Seems my post got deleted for not having a link so let's try again.

I live in Kanchanaburi where the official figure is 102. A locally produced chart from local authorities own figures,637, is below. A huge discrepancy.

I for one do not trust the daily Govt figures.

https://www.facebook.com/276275726406361/posts/731596564207606/?app=fbl

FB_IMG_16273942593093881.jpg

This might be a weekly summary. I looked at the Facebook post, and there was detail showing cases on different dates.

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see if those infected workers, who have or yet to be re-tested at the Phetchabun chicken plant will be included in today's count. 

• Like 1