Fake News: Case filed with tech police charging health minister Anutin over alleged false vax statements

webfact

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Bravo, but unfortunately he has immunity from prosecution as well as the rest of the cabinet from action they said or made while in office I do believe. Maybe I am wrong though.....hmmm, let's see if it makes him wiggle.

Immunity until they leave office.

Inside there party theres talks of him succeeding Tuu.

Disgraceful

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Bravo, but unfortunately he has immunity from prosecution as well as the rest of the cabinet from action they said or made while in office I do believe. Maybe I am wrong though.....hmmm, let's see if it makes him wiggle.

A token Bt500 maybe. But extremely unlikely. He can walk on water. Oh. Sorry. Fake news.????

The irony is that Atchariya Reuangrattanapong has used cha cha’s new law of Fake News against the people cha cha is trying to protect, ‘the government.’

This is a double whammy sting of a clever man turning this new emergency law back into their faces.

Bang on. Bring more of them!

A+++ as far as I am concerned.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

Excellent finally the people start to fight back they should file charges over every peace of fake news they've released since they took office then they'd be in Court till they die. Also they should go after Anutins yellow shirt Virus doctor chum for fake news about Sinovac. No good of course under the "State Of Emergency" they have immunity from any and all wrong doings. How very convenient.

I wonder if more charges against other ministers will follow, like the TAT! Lord knows they're more guilty of spreading false numbers than any other. Maybe the people can use this to straighten out the govt lies?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggo said:

He looks like a villain from a James Bond movie, wonder if he has a white cat.......

autin.jpg

I think he looks more like Austin Powers or Herve Villechaize (from Fantasy Island). 

image.thumb.png.27176d57b29cb4bcd67cb66d2fea82cf.png

• Like 1

Funny enough case gets filed on the day new law is passed and published, which makes you wonder what and who this law was intended for

There has been a lot of chatter by banned people saying change is coming, and to me this case is no coincidence.

A coup by judiciary can not be called a coup and does not require any army movement, simply forced to resign or dismissed by the courts to pave way for new chosen ones.

Those banned people predict, not to celebrate as the new lot would be by far much worse and brutal as their sole purpose would be to restore lets say order and deal with rebellions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

A million vaccines per day?

10m Vaccines

Then each month has 10 days

Ah this excludes the holidays/long weekends etc.....

Pattaya could not find medical staff to vaccinate 30 000 people, how he was planning to do 1 000 000 per day ?Vets helping out?

The delay in rollout was due to producer of Astrazeneca who postponed the promised delivery date so it's not Anutin's fault. They should blame Astrazeneca instead.

Edited by EricTh
  • Sad 1

AZ delayed in eu too, but they quickly sourced alternatives namely pfizer and moderna, buy distribute and jab, talking about distance future contract delivery is why it will take another 9 months.

When i was there in may the soi dogs new hiso's where only planning there own vaxs and looking for ways to profit on a locally produced or sinovax rollout to the hounds.

11 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

As for accountability, this should be in the hands of the electorate, an opinion and decision enforced through the ballot box. Unfortunately this government believes it has all that sort of thing comfortably sewn up.

It seems to be that way. Unfortunately. For now.

7 hours ago, EricTh said:

The delay in rollout was due to producer of Astrazeneca who postponed the promised delivery date so it's not Anutin's fault. They should blame Astrazeneca instead.

in the first contract, signed the last year, thailand requested only 3mln doses monthly. And 26mln to the end of 2021.

Thai government did not take the AZ offer for larger supply.

The second contract, for 35mln, was proposed in January, but was signed only in May. That is for the next year, as all the other contracts with the other ASEAN countries, were signed in 2020.

The AZ will try to supply 5-6mln per month, well above the contract.

They have also advised thai government to join COVAX, that was last year. Thai government refused, until changing their stance just the last week - that is with over a year delay. COVAX was formed at the very beginning of pandemic, around March 2020.

My missus waied and pleaded with the doctor she works with as a volunteer last night for me to have a jab, OK he said him 70? next week we have 10 shots available, first shot Sinovac second will be AstraZinica. What would you do?

22 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

A million vaccines per day?

10m Vaccines

Then each month has 10 days

Ah this excludes the holidays/long weekends etc.....

Exactly..............in an emergency you would think the Health Service immunisations teams would be fully functioning 7 days a week.............the vaccinated numbers reported show a big drop off at the weekends. The second jab figures seem very low considering how many have been vaccinated since the 7th June.

21 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

It is very much to the credit of the UK (and the US) that they are giving vaccines to Thailand. They are meant for the Thai people, and that is a good thing to do.

That the Thai government may abuse the gift, and that there is no apparent attempt to insist on foreigners (Britons) being fairly included is another matter entirely.

As for accountability, this should be in the hands of the electorate, an opinion and decision enforced through the ballot box. Unfortunately this government believes it has all that sort of thing comfortably sewn up.

i dont think its another matter entirely,govt has the resources and knowledge to know what they are dealing with,its their purpose their job,they know full well whats going on and in the back room have exerted pressure,these so called donations are actually a way to get their citizens jabbed without making the thai govt look exactly what it is- corrupt inept and racist.they need to stand up for their own people and make a statement against this type of govt policy.we hear the constant pc whining from the western media every day,illegal immigrants are not called that anymore,theyre simply migrants!,its the best opportunity they will ever get but no....silence again.where are the wokesters ?aghh but only whites are racist, i t doesnt feed the narrative.so people lives are played with due to political proscrastination.the whole thing....apps that dont work etc just doesnt fly...apps can be fixed in hrs everywhere so why dont they work?electorate and opinion from an army coup govt[they dont allow free elections,wakey wakey ] ,even with non army govs...the culture here of feudal corrupt autocracy,thats the real problem and now when every thai can see what it is they still sit there smiling going mai pen rai.well if you dont change things ...guess what nothing changes.real politik....it solves real problems .apply it and we will all be out the other side of plagues and a plague like govt a lot faster and foreign govts can do their bit on that.

Unfortunately, the news media and entertainment system has made the masses believe that the jab makes them immune from infection and death.
This perception is already so sedimented in the minds of distracted citizens that it will be difficult to reason with them. 

On 7/30/2021 at 2:35 PM, outsider said:

Nah, nothing will happen to this git, or any other ministers/members of the cabinet.

Out of curiosity - anyone from Malaysia here? Is this Anutin baboon still better,  just as bad, or worse, than the Malaysian Health Minister? For the record, the latter claimed warm water cures Covid-19 infection, mistook a water dispenser for a hand-sanitiser dispenser and called the Spanish Flu 'Spanish Fly'. Amongst other gaffes, so it seems.

I could be a toss-up!  ????