More evidence points to COVID emerged from Wuhan lab

steven100

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-report-says-evidence-proves-040100309.html

image.png.33b3ca311796f719f79deff230513cbe.png

House Foreign Affairs Committee Republicans released their report on COVID-19’s origins, pointing to evidence of a lab leak, genetic modification, and a cover-up, making the case the virus accidentally emerged from the Wuhan lab in the fall of 2019.

The report concluded that “the preponderance of evidence suggests SARS-CoV-2 was accidentally released from a Wuhan Institute of Virology laboratory sometime prior to September 12, 2019,” and “the virus, or the viral sequence that was genetically manipulated, was likely collected in a cave in Yunnan province, PRC, between 2012 and 2015."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BobinBKK said:

It's coming from both Demarcate and Republican parties now...

Top Biden officials now believe COVID lab leak possible: report https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-officials-covid-lab-leak-theory

I'll wait for the report from the US Intelligence services that have been tasked with investigating the 'Possibility'.

An evidence based conclusion is not the same thing as a finger pointing diversion. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

I'm sure you find the Communist Party of China a far more credible source.

Apparently, in some people's minds there are only two possible sources of information on this subject: either the Republicans or the Communist Party of China.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Apparently, in some people's minds there are only two possible sources of information on this subject: either the Republicans or the Communist Party of China.

Not for me but I'm guessing someone called polpott would side with the latter.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Not for me but I'm guessing someone called polpott would side with the latter.

My board name has nothing to do with a Cambodian. Its a play on my real name.

Besides only an idiot would side with the former.