Cannot complete a Lazada purchase

Pinot

4 hours ago, kwak250 said:

I always use COD as the first few items i paid with a credit card the delivery driver told me to collect at the depot after 5pm but COD means they need to collect the cash so are more inclined to get the parcel to you at your door.

I agree. No risk to yourself. All risk on the seller.

Seems to me, it's the best option. Can even refuse the item at the door with no risk... No money back hassles. 

Also, so far, never had an issue with the Lazada app.

Edited by Scott Tracy
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Can even refuse the item at the door with no risk... No money back hassles. 

Yes but if you do that too often, the COD option will likely no longer be available to you.

Problem solved.. Ok, I had the same problem a month ago, after many calls to them trying to work it out, installing app and uninstalling it, using a different phone, nothing worked. Eventually they suggested removing my Kasikorn debit card and reinstalling it. Now it works fine. 

Edited by aussiebrian
Typing error

On 8/5/2021 at 5:49 AM, Pinot said:

Anyone else having a problem?

I've just traded on Lazada a few days ago - I often use both Lazada and Shopee - never had any problems, but I use the bank option, where I get a code and transfer the money from my Thai online banking platform. My girlfriend also buys a lot, she use the bank's smartphone app to pay...????

Just made a purchase using Bangkok Bank CC yesterday, no problems.

When I have had problems in the past, it was something to do with my CC.  Usually that Bangkok Bank, or my wife and I, had made a mistake in processing or in paying.  In one instance we had paid our CC in full but didn't realize the CC company had not included a recent large purchase when we called in for a balance check.

Not saying any of those reasons necessarily apply in your case, but the CC companies/banks can produce frustrations at times and the robots on the telephone, sometimes, don't make things exactly clear either.  Good luck sorting it out, and I'm pretty confident you will.

3 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I've tried to get a human being for 2 days, can only get the AI.

The whole software seems to be programmed by people having no idea about programming... On the app go to ACCOUNT and perhaps you have to swipe to the right at MY SERVICE until you see CHAT WITH CUSTOMER CARE. Perhaps it is the same company that is responsible for the 90 day reporting... 

SmartSelect_20210806-155423_Lazada.jpg

• Like 1

Wish I had your problem. I got Lazada deliveries almost every day. The delivery girl started to look at me funny . But one day I guess she felt sorry for me and let me make a delivery of my own. She's soon to deliver in a few months . I hate Lazada. 

11 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Wish I had your problem. I got Lazada deliveries almost every day. The delivery girl started to look at me funny . But one day I guess she felt sorry for me and let me make a delivery of my own. She's soon to deliver in a few months . I hate Lazada. 

You can refuse to accept the delivery - or not? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Are you sure you're the seller?

41 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

The whole software seems to be programmed by people having no idea about programming... On the app go to ACCOUNT and perhaps you have to swipe to the right at MY SERVICE until you see CHAT WITH CUSTOMER CARE. Perhaps it is the same company that is responsible for the 90 day reporting... 

SmartSelect_20210806-155423_Lazada.jpg

I can only use my desktop. I've tried to use the app, but can't find where to change the default language to English and I really can't be bothered as my address isn't recognizable by their system.

I've solved the problem I originally wrote about. I  called the help line for this info.

I had to delete my Kasikorn K-Web shopping card then reentered it. It was that simple. I think I had to get to this credit card section by starting to purchase something, then delete and add your card again. 

I've read above that people were having trouble with the Lazada Website. I've also had different issues with it. You need to go your browser (Chrome) and delete history, cookies, data etc. Restart the browser and you're good to go. 

Good luck