What are the symptoms of Covid-19

Confuscious

13 minutes ago, codemonkey said:

Maybe u are the fictional creation. When are u going to stop being so damn inflammatory, AKA a dh troll. You're arrogant and think you know everything.

PS: google dh and drop on your head.

Please. Someone claims to be quoting a doctor who is giving out all sorts of blatant misinformation. How believable is that? Moreover, this is coming from someone who repeatedly has made dubious claims and asked a question that was obviously not made in good faith.

Edited by placeholder

First symptom would be, you begin talking mandarin and, suddenly, you are no longer interested in chicken or beef, you try to experience new things such as bats or foie gras made of rat liver....

Edited by drenddy

19 hours ago, codemonkey said:

Maybe u are the fictional creation. When are u going to stop being so damn inflammatory, AKA a dh troll. You're arrogant and think you know everything.

PS: google dh and drop on your head.

Don't be too hard on "Placeholder".

He keeps us amused.

Best answer to his description is still "according to your description, I had several times Covid the last 35 years".

Every time I read any list of  covid symptoms it reaffirms my honest belief that I and many others around my area have already suffered from the original variant back in January 2020.

Both my wife and I about 2 weeks apart suffered a persistent hacking dry cough, mild fever and headche for a few days, aching limbs and feeling exhausted. I went to clinic where the Doc prescribed some expectorant meds, a very effective  cough  med, and gave me shot of something in the buttocks all of which plus paracetemol did help.

One interesting symptom I see listed is the "belt across the stomach " feeling. What I experienced was a pain that slowly moved (not expanded) across my abdomen from left to right. It was quite intense and hurt like hell when I coughed. Initially I thought  maybe muscle strain from coughing but when it  started to move I wondered about appendicitis . However it slowly started to lessen after 10 days or so which was a  relief. Overall the bout of whatever it was took 2 weeks to dissipate except for the cough and the fatigue which took near a month  to go.

In my wife's case she suffered the same except for the stomach pains but had severe chest/lung pain which led to a chest x-ray that showed no fluid congestion but some inflammation.

All around us others reported similar.

I am not trying to declare it was covid  but genuinely have my suspicions.

• Thanks 1