Pattaya: September plan to reopen resort to tourism is OFF - Koh Larn sealed off after 6 infections

webfact

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I've been stuck outside Thailand away form the wife for 16 months, BUT if they shut Thailand down until Jan 1 and inject what they can and open up without hoops 100% then I'm ok with the delay, at least we can plan.

It's the not knowing anything definite that's doing everyone's heads in !

Richard, I am in exactly the same circumstances, lost my flight on 23rd March last year. Its unlikely Thailand will open in October as Prayut said. So can't get back to the condo in Pattaya or my wifes home in Isaan. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, smudger1951 said:

Richard, I am in exactly the same circumstances, lost my flight on 23rd March last year. Its unlikely Thailand will open in October as Prayut said. So can't get back to the condo in Pattaya or my wifes home in Isaan. 

3 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

You can enter Thailand right now under the Phuket Sandbox or ASQ.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

You can enter Thailand right now under the Phuket Sandbox or ASQ.

Entering is not the issue for me - leaving and re-entering every 9 months (personal issues) is mindblowing daft in paperwork, pcr's  and ASQ ! Hence I will be stuck outside until these daft regs are removed - or unless I win the lottery

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, lesmac said:

I agree and the post below has know right in our freedom of choice. I have suffered blod clots for 7 years so why the <deleted> would I risk taking an untested vax that is known to cause blood clots

Untested? ove 45 million people in the uk have had 2 doses. And you dont call that untested?.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bluemoonpattaya said:

Getting back to normality lol ....  This is the new normality, get use to it......:wai:

Normality does not exist anymore. "They" will not be happy till Pattaya resembles a post- apocalyptic disaster movie set like "I am Legend".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Caldera said:

Say it ain't so! That plan was doomed from the start.

are you insinuating TAT couldn't plan a sex orgy in a kings cross brothel even if they tried ..... .....   lol

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I've been stuck outside Thailand away form the wife for 16 months, BUT if they shut Thailand down until Jan 1 and inject what they can and open up without hoops 100% then I'm ok with the delay, at least we can plan.

It's the not knowing anything definite that's doing everyone's heads in !

I was away from my wife 16 months same u..anyway i didnt want to wait anymore so i went down in march and stayed 3 months.Now im just happy i went back to my country because of the covid situation in thailand.My wife and her daugther i stucked in her flat..work only online.They tried to go back to rayong last weekend but was denied.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Of course there is more to the story. So, your answer is do nothing to bring about the restoration of society? 

I do not support the economic lockdown. I think they are sheer insanity. But, something has to be done. 

I never said do nothing.  You just keep imagining things

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

So what if 97% of the new cases are from unvaccinated people?  A very very low percentage suffered or died.  What is wrong with just moving forward and stop crushing economies?  And how do you know that vaccinated people are NOT also coming down with the virus again?  They are not being tested. Their symptoms may be mild or asymptomatic and non existent.  There is more to the story than most people think about

Not all vaccinated have the same level of protection. The immunocompromised are more likely to get infected again because they can’t build enough antibodies. As long as the virus keep spreading, new mutations will occur and new variants can become vaccine resistant.

• Like 1