Fast food and blue moons

Kanada

There are lots of reasons why people eat fast food. It depends where you live, if you live alone, if you care about health, money, there's good food in your area, you are bored with Thai food, etc. I haven't been to Bangkok in a year or so but I live just outside it. I just got bored with it so I don't go the places there. I guess I would like to try all the new fast foods available there that aren't in other places. Taco Bell would be one. Karl's Junior is another but I have been to that one a few times over the past ten years. I'd also like to try real Mexican/Tex-Mex at one of the independent places in Bangkok. Taco Bell is okay for one meal to try it but it's not great Mexican food. I'd also like to find one of those ABC Chinese food shops in Bangkok where they sell American-style Chinese food. I think I like that more than Thai food. My area really has crappy Thai food. From my experience, the rural areas farther away from Bangkok have better cooks and may even have more diversity in their Thai menus.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kanada said:

No grew up on a large Canadian farm with a veterinarian father and an English Mother that was a great cook! We ate fresh food everyday!

Spent a good part of my life in the gym until 60 years old and pretty careful with portions and quality of the food I ate! Sorry but not uneducated either!

I was just pointing out that even tho’ the question wasn’t “whether” but “which one” there’s always someone who wants us all to know how they wouldn’t lower themselves to eat that or wear that or do that in an effort to show everyone  how superior and wonderfully perfect they are at living their life!

Your post above confirms our thoughts.

I believe most here are speaking about where they might go when the craving for something comes on them “once in a blue moon” as per my original post!

**You can be quite certain it isn’t France????

one thing we can agree on i wont be going back to france ...good food or not ..i was just stating a point i don't like fast food  i love to cook fresh ..just watch a few videos on fast food ..mc do  Kentucky  ect you tube has dome good ones   might just make you think a little next time you get a craving ..ok take care keep safe ...