Kratom can be grown legally, leaves sold commercially in Thailand from Aug 24

snoop1130

3 hours ago, JayClay said:

Why would you do that when it grows here?

Why order from Lazada or Shopee when you can get the product in a brick and mortar store? Better convenience and price are some reasons why. 

Frankly, how to get kratom? Where exactly in Bangkok is it being sold? 
I've heard about underground Kratom bars for years but never found one. Everyone I've talked to has no idea where to buy it. 

3 minutes ago, noserious said:

Why order from Lazada or Shopee when you can get the product in a brick and mortar store? Better convenience and price are some reasons why. 

I've heard about underground Kratom bars for years but never found one. Everyone I've talked to has no idea where to buy it. 

... probably not (officially) for sale yet cause people don't really believe the announcement ... In the meantime patience folks, use some glutenfree weed for now, easy available and goes well with Sinovac I'm told, 555 ...

On 8/21/2021 at 9:20 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Cuz it ain't the 24th yet. Doh.

Yes, it is, need a calendar?  I actually found it today at the market. Quite relaxing instead of afternoon tea. Prices have gone up significantly the last month. Local rubber farmers are complaining about those city folks trying to get their hands on their cup of coffee. 

Edited by SoilSpoil

5 hours ago, noserious said:

Ordering online is convenient. Ordering something that's available here from another country is an inconvenience unless there's a massive price difference (which, to be fair, you alluded to). 

Anyway according to the other topic import and export is permitted. I don't know if any license are required.

15 hours ago, noserious said:

how likely is it that a package containing kratom will be seized by Thai customs? 

I'm pretty sure a "licence" is needed to import  from overseas,   but  why import it anyway  it grows naturally in Thailand.

• Like 1