Police caught dining-in Bangkok restaurant

webfact

46 minutes ago, fangless said:

i.e.  Come in and have your daily free meal as usual!

In UK, two traffic patrol areas ended at the junction near my mother's house (hobby fishery) the guys would go frequently for coffee/tea, which my mother provided. I believe the first visit was curiosity.

• Confused 1

Wasn't there an article about young people who met for a birthday party and they were convicted to 3 years in jail? 

Personally I think 3 years in jail is way too much. But on the other hand I think no consequences for the police is also not acceptable. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Well if police are not above the law, who is? (Apart from hiso's, rich people, politicians, army generals, army colonels, retired army generals, senators, people from the prime minister's party etc etc)

And of course "red bull boss" 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

really?????  and you want us to believe you...  555

Which is worse, really. Should have paid for the meal. Now the restaurant owner has a hold over these coppers.

If coppers cannot say no to a friendly offer of a laap, then they should be fired, in my view.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Naturally they turned down this request but the owner was insistent imploring them to come in and have some "laap"

I'll go out tonight and see if that works for me... if I go quiet for a month or so you know where I am.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mavideol said:
7 hours ago, webfact said:

No money changed hands, said the chief.

really?????  and you want us to believe you...  555

Of course! They probably go there for a meal every day and get it free or else the owner might discover there's a problem with his business! A rat infestation or an electrical fault that causes a fire come immediately come to mind. You know how it is. Both are such common problems.