Things to do when bored

Sparktrader

16 hours ago, ChrisP24 said:

Have flowers delivered to the husband of the couple next door, with a note saying "I miss you, Love, Tiffany" then sit out on the back deck, pop open a beer and listen to the fun as his wife reacts......

Did a similar thing myself, sent a letter to a co workers g/f in his name explaining that his boyfriend wanted him to finish with her. Two days later the look on his face when she phoned him and wanted to know what was going on was unforgettable.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Did anyone's life turn out as they expected?

I certainly never expected, at age 65, to be living in the tropics with a much younger woman, choice of female sexual playmates, and a 10 year old son.

The same happened with me just turned 70 with a 4 year old daughter. No time to get bored.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Did anyone's life turn out as they expected?

I certainly never expected, at age 65, to be living in the tropics with a much younger woman, choice of female sexual playmates, and a 10 year old son.

I expected to be worth $100m. Hasnt happened.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Actually do some research on how you can improve your health and well being. Be prepared to be convinced and persuaded to do something that will open up a whole new world of opportunities that are then available for healthy people, and likely helping you to feel more confident and positive, making life less boring!

Carnivore is boring. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Actually do some research on how you can improve your health and well being. Be prepared to be convinced and persuaded to do something that will open up a whole new world of opportunities that are then available for healthy people, and likely helping you to feel more confident and positive, making life less boring!

Good post but majority would rather rely on their personal home pharmacy they're sold to every day. Treat the symptoms, NEVER the cause. Always supporting Big Pharma and the Medical Industrial Complex. Most never consider changing lifestyle, diet style and maybe dropping a kilo or 50! Lazy, obese, diabetes, cigs, no exercise, heart disease, terrible food intake. They all LOVE it! The Medical Industrial Complex as well as all their lazy, head-in-the-sand "customers". 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Good post but majority would rather rely on their personal home pharmacy they're sold to every day. Treat the symptoms, NEVER the cause. Always supporting Big Pharma and the Medical Industrial Complex. Most never consider changing lifestyle, diet style and maybe dropping a kilo or 50! Lazy, obese, diabetes, cigs, no exercise, heart disease, terrible food intake. They all LOVE it! The Medical Industrial Complex as well as all their lazy, head-in-the-sand "customers". 

People enjoy life. 

• Like 1

1:  Long nature walks.  Not trying to do gym workouts, just keep some motion going.  Smell the flowers

2:   Play some online poker for FREE.  I have 23 million in play chips on a site.  It is kind of fun to pay properly, bet, raise or fold, etc.  Maybe once a week I do it.  It is a waste of time, but it has helped my real world cash game.

3:  Spend some time learning Thai speaking.  I gave up on trying to read and write, but might try it again if I really do start spending 6 months of each year there.

4:  Pick up an instrument.  Maybe played a little guitar back in high school? Mayber almost remember bar chords or at least basic chord finger diagrams?  I have lost any music score reading ability.  Always wanted to play keyboards.  I know a few chords.

5:  I do spend a few hours each week listing to and digging up and finding out old music from the 60s and 70s, my formative years.  Find it quite enjoyable

6:  Go swimming.  Gosh I love a lounge in the pool on a hot Thailand day

7: Find a gal to go out and do something with.

8: Try to read a book or a magazine or two.  Reading the printed word is good for the eye brain exercise 

• Like 2