Things to do when bored

Sparktrader

On 8/22/2021 at 11:13 AM, BritManToo said:

Absolutely!

And it was Typhoo tea ........

IMG_20210606_121516 (1).jpg

I got TyPhoo last time, think I'll try the Yorkshire next time. I'll pass on the bacon sarnie, brown sauce and bike ride though if it's all the same. 

8 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Yeah I have. I run 5 different ones. That's exactly what I was saying. Get productive and forget boredom. Do you have comprehension issues?

Off course you do! ????

However, that was not at all what you were saying. You said:

On 8/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, A1Str8 said:

Get off the internet.

Let me now hear how you run 5 different online businesses without the use of internet. ???????????? Now! Who has comprehension issues?

Anyway, the main point of me quoting you in the first place, was you "nose up" attitude. What right do you have to look down on people and tell them what to do, how to live their lives? We are many that have planned our stay and life in this country, that have enough money with no need to work. As for me, I am one of them, but have a business just because it gives me a daily routine and something to do. I just do it out of interest. In my opinion you should also see it that way and let people live their lives as they whish.

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Off course you do! ????

However, that was not at all what you were saying. You said:

Let me now hear how you run 5 different online businesses without the use of internet. ???????????? Now! Who has comprehension issues?

Anyway, the main point of me quoting you in the first place, was you "nose up" attitude. What right do you have to look down on people and tell them what to do, how to live their lives? We are many that have planned our stay and life in this country, that have enough money with no need to work. As for me, I am one of them, but have a business just because it gives me a daily routine and something to do. I just do it out of interest. In my opinion you should also see it that way and let people live their lives as they whish.

Yes I honestly do. I don't know why it's so difficult for the average beta to comprehend that it's possible to be successful. 

Obviously when I said get off the internet i meant don't use it for anything other than productivity.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

Yes I honestly do. I don't know why it's so difficult for the average beta to comprehend that it's possible to be successful. 

Obviously when I said get off the internet i meant don't use it for anything other than productivity.

What do you mean with the average beta? What do you mean with that other people than you have comprehension problem? To me it seems like the only thing you have perfected in life, is to look down on other people.

You know, it´s not like you are the only one that knows how to work online or that can be successful in life. It´s not like it´s your invention, and that you have created something that every other person should follow.

We are many people here that have created a good life for ourselves, and we also like to enjoy it. That, without someone telling us how to live life. Just go back to running your life as you wish and leave the rest alone to decide what they see as important in life.

As a last thing, I am very sad to hear that you are running five companies to make a successful life. I am pretty busy with only one, and also bring food to the table for 50 people in that business. Just hope you do the same. Over and out!

16 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

Yeah but I actually do

So, if you say you run 5, then we should believe you. If somebody else say they run more than you, than you are trying to say they do not. Fantastic, you are a real character.

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 9:19 AM, Gottfrid said:

So, if you say you run 5, then we should believe you. If somebody else say they run more than you, than you are trying to say they do not. Fantastic, you are a real character

Nobody said that but thx I know I am

On 8/25/2021 at 9:17 AM, Gottfrid said:

What do you mean with the average beta? What do you mean with that other people than you have comprehension problem? To me it seems like the only thing you have perfected in life, is to look down on other people.

You know, it´s not like you are the only one that knows how to work online or that can be successful in life. It´s not like it´s your invention, and that you have created something that every other person should follow.

We are many people here that have created a good life for ourselves, and we also like to enjoy it. That, without someone telling us how to live life. Just go back to running your life as you wish and leave the rest alone to decide what they see as important in life.

As a last thing, I am very sad to hear that you are running five companies to make a successful life. I am pretty busy with only one, and also bring food to the table for 50 people in that business. Just hope you do the same. Over and out!

5 businesses not 5 companies. 

And <deleted> is sad about it????????????????????

I don't care how u live life. What is this jooooke? 

Go ahead do what u gotta do. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

5 businesses not 5 companies. 

And <deleted> is sad about it????????????????????

I don't care how u live life. What is this jooooke? 

Go ahead do what u gotta do. 

Yep, and 4 of them not registered, right? ????????????????????
Yes, I am sad about it, because, I can sit look at a machine making money for me. Makes me have more time for beer. ????????????????????
So, Ya Big Man! Get back to work. I am taking another beer.

Edited by Gottfrid

On 11/23/2021 at 8:16 AM, Gottfrid said:

Yep, and 4 of them not registered, right? ????????????????????
Yes, I am sad about it, because, I can sit look at a machine making money for me. Makes me have more time for beer. ????????????????????
So, Ya Big Man! Get back to work. I am taking another beer.

5 of em not registered.

Beer is for girls

2 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

5 of em not registered.

Beer is for girls

Yep, and running 5 businesses without registration is a breach of Thai law. Also a BIG, FAT lie as it´s very hard to call something a business without a registration. But, thanks for admitting you are avoiding to pay tax. I really believe the Revenue Office will love that.