Medical Certificate in Pattaya

I have to do my annual extension and work permit at Chang Wattana in early September.

I am living in Jomtien, Pattaya now because of Covid so need a clinic that gives the medical certificate with blood test.

Can anyone tell me the best place to go near Jomtien that can do that that will be acceptable for the work permit?

12 minutes ago, Brightonman said:

Do you know what they charge? The company has a limit on refund 

Sorry, no idea. I just seen them advertising health checks for driving, work etc. when I was there with my wife, so I did not pay too much attention. But they have a website with a "contact me" page

5 minutes ago, Satcommlee said:

Some labour offices require it is done in a proper hospital with a Syphillis VDRL blood test result.

In Bangkok I go to Blez clinic on Sukhumvit. It is just a small place but they do the blood test. I was hoping for somewhere similar in Pattaya.. 

4 hours ago, Brightonman said:

In Bangkok I go to Blez clinic on Sukhumvit. It is just a small place but they do the blood test. I was hoping for somewhere similar in Pattaya.. 

It obviously changes from office to office but there are two Syphillis tests - SRS and VDRL, some (well at least Prathum Thani) only accepts VDRL and medical certificate from a Hospital.

I guess they know that it is far too easy to get a clean bill of health cheaply in a clinic.