Video: All part of the service! Kerry deliver guy praised after putting the washing out of the rain

webfact

19 hours ago, bbko said:

Typical Thai behavior; helping, considerate, displaying empathy and being thoughtful.

And trespassing......????

Lucky there wasn't an arm ripping dog in there. 

Edited by jacko45k

On 8/25/2021 at 10:49 AM, jcmj said:

Hey. He did a good deed. Just leave it at that. Some on here just won’t accept any positive news and always have to find the bad in good. Pathetic. 

I agree, but then there are some here (like myself) who are just being sarcastic and trying to bring a little levity to the situation. These are dark times for many, so having a sense of humor is also a good thing.

• Confused 1

On 8/25/2021 at 12:27 PM, djayz said:

Unfortunately, we don't see too much of this nowadays - in any country!  

Yes, and unfortunately you are spot on....It even makes me sometimes wonder how much longer I want to live in this world. Not always, but sometimes. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 8:30 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

But when they step in to their Fortuneeer..... kind of Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde phenomenon. 

Sorry wrong topic, I think you want that thread where the 80 year-old Australian guy was kicked from behind by the young Thai driver who took offense to said 'Aussie' thumping his car for the Thai juvenile encroaching in the Aussie's space whilst the Aussie was trying to cross the road.

Edited by DBath

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And trespassing......????

Lucky there wasn't an arm ripping dog in there. 

Trespassing? When he called the owner first to ask permission to do a good deed???

Read the article next time - sheesh!!

• Like 1