13 supercars, and much more discovered at 2-acre luxury home of wanted policeman “Chief Joe”

Jonathan Fairfield

Well, he seems to have more than Thailand's police chief, which assets have been described last week. Another brilliant investor! The Thai police force is definitely full of surprises. I'll go to my closest police station tomorrow asking them what they think is the current best investment...

• Haha 1

<deleted>, Cut him some slack, y'all !

He was just a hard working honest thai policeman just graduated from the school of corruption,

trying to take care of himself, like the rest of RTP

PS I know sarcastic is not a thai thang but maybe it's an ASEAN...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cclub75 said:

What is fascinating is.... the total impunity.

Those guys don't even try to hide (their insane "assets").

It's on public display...

Impunity is right. This from the Thai Enquirer pretty much highlights just that.

https://www.thaienquirer.com/31648/opinion-turn-coat-mp-going-after-move-forward-party-is-biggest-irony/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Lets hope this stir up a lot of <deleted>.

Another nail in the coffin for the general.

In any developed country, police colonels are middle income people with a middle sized house/standard car ect. 

Hundreds of kilo (if not tons) of drugs have ended on the streets because of him, so the death penalty seems suitable when they catch him.

Lets hope this stir up a lot of <deleted>.

Well it is being reported on the BBC News website, so it's too late for the powers that be to lock the stable door.

• Like 2

I bet he ends up in a cage.   This is a different type from Red Bull Ferrari boy.   IMO local asset heavy with little or no offshore plan B/C to speak of.   Best case is he'll cancer himself to death like the cop that downed that Cathay Pacific flight in the 70s.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

This included a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. According to investigative teams, this appeared to be highly unusual for someone on a police officer’s salary to have.

These lads are razor sharp. Nothing will get past them except for the FN fugitive. 

• Like 2