13 supercars, and much more discovered at 2-acre luxury home of wanted policeman “Chief Joe”

Jonathan Fairfield

It is claimed he is now on the run....possibly.....I imagine he is dead.

To operate in this fashion, with total immunity, he must have been bunging a lot of cash up the ladder and those further up the ladder need to protect themselves.

(Please note: This is pure hearsay and unfounded speculation. There is no need to remove my comment)

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 2

He only qualified as a cop 7 year ago ! ????

Plus the victims father said he was a true friend and always helpful to his son . So did the cop know the victim already ?

Then the father helped hurry up the cremation, so was he getting paid to hurry it through or was he being threatened to do it !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Yes its possible but I dont think he's the focus anymore, they have 4 scapegoats to fill the news.....only his wealth is sought now.  Lots of news about cops swarming over his assets but little regarding the search for him.  Hes probably sharing an apartment with Boss in London by now or at the races.

It does give you wings.

• Like 2

Game over for us farangs.

We can't anymore impress the girls here with our pensions or other small gifts.

You must be a copper, that's the way to wealth and freedom.

I just applied to become a farang General in LOS.

Waiting to hear back.

Fingers crossed.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, smedly said:

impossible because pretty much every official in the country is on the take, right now they will be doing absolutely everything to get this very exposed criminal underbelly back under cover so business can continue - TiT

the person in real trouble right now is the cop that released the video

Yes, I would imagine there is a deal more effort going into finding out his identity than tracking down any of the actual culprits. 

What other videos/evidence does he have????

• Like 1

Why don't the young Thai netizens start posting other Police officers, Military officers, Gov MPs that seem to live outside their means.  Put them all under scrutiny and lets see if any good moral Thai's can do something about this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HaoleBoy said:

Why don't the young Thai netizens start posting other Police officers, Military officers, Gov MPs that seem to live outside their means.  Put them all under scrutiny and lets see if any good moral Thai's can do something about this.

Certainly more productive than whining about a PM who is the product of a coup (knowing that he can only be replaced by another coup PM)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HaoleBoy said:

Good idea.

There used to be an app (might still exist) where you could highlight where and when traffic cops fleeced you, similar idea to yours.

Unexplained wealth laws are the proper way to go, although that will never happen.

• Like 1

You should see the chief of police in Chiang Mai’s house   Everybody knows it’s common knowledge they all Mary very wealthy women billionaires it’s all the misunderstanding all those luxury cars in front of his house they were borrow from Friends TiT

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. It’s impossible that this dude could have required all that wealth without protection from (and large kick-backs to) persons in a position of power much higher up. But let me guess: no one is ever going to go after those people. 

• Like 1

Same in our village but on a smaller scale.

Newly elected head man lives in a not so good house and drives an old battered pick up.

Now he is building a bar and restaurant , already built a new house and has a new Toyota pick up.

The one before him built a new house and has trucks for moving sugar cane and 4 tractors.

Meanwhile the village is in a <deleted> state.

The last decent headman we had got shot over a contractor putting bills in for sub standard road works.

He survived the shooting , but 6 months later they got him , 2 gunmen this time.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

So what does the Thai National Anti Corruption Commission (NACC) think about this, and many other officers no doubt. The biggest joke is that Thailand has such a Commission but does nothing about totally blatant corruption like this.

What makes you think they do nothing? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

It is claimed he is now on the run....possibly.....I imagine he is dead.

To operate in this fashion, with total immunity, he must have been bunging a lot of cash up the ladder and those further up the ladder need to protect themselves.

(Please note: This is pure hearsay and unfounded speculation. There is no need to remove my comment)

He's in Custody now, wonder how long he survives because of his bosses.

4 hours ago, itsari said:

How did the video end up with the lawyer ? 

Perhaps a disgruntled comrade ?

Its in the write up, a junior police officer who was scared for his own life as he knew about it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HaoleBoy said:

The current laws forbid it so it would be 'suicide by cop' to even attempt it.

8 minutes ago, Whale said:

Its in the write up, a junior police officer who was scared for his own life as he knew about it.

I also thought I read somewhere that fellow officers were displeased with the division of the bribe money though it seems now no-one got anything from the take.

• Like 1

His nickname is, "Joe Ferrari" because? He has access to wait for it. Ferraris but no-one in his chain of command thought to question how he gained access to high end vehicles!

There's a growing problem within the police that is their regular source of income/tea money has dried up because of the pandemic. 

However the greedy bar stewards unlike their fellow countrymen will not consider taking a 'cut' in income, what they are doing is demanding double protection money from the drug dealers that they are already extorting money from, if the dealer refuses to pay a message is sent to the other dealers, on this occasion by way of some plastic bags.

It's appears to be a sad fact that people can always come up with their drug money, this makes the dealers the only regular source of income the police have.

I bet the recent case in Chaingmai of the 'Robin hood' dealer was because he thought he was protected until the police asked for double!

Ferrari Joe has accumulated some serious wealth I wonder how much his superiors have tucked away?

'Joe' also faces a real risk of his superiors questioning his loyalty if they have any doubt 'Joe' could be taking a permanent nap in the big garage in the sky!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gold Star said:

There must be many others involved, like a ponzi scheme where each of those lower down gets a cut.

No way one could amass riches like this by himself without others being complicit or aware of such shakedowns.

His future is now the poster boy of Police corruption. 

More like the mafia where the money is paid UP the chain.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Police Colonel Thitisan Uttanaphon, superintendent of Mueng Nakhon Sawan Police Station, who was wanted by the Nakhon Sawan officials following a crime of allegedly suffocating a drug suspect to death which was caught on video and released to the internet that went viral yesterday, August 24th, 2021.

This is the only reason that they are after him, if it wasn't made public the victim would have been ruled as suicide.

17 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

the death penalty seems suitable when they catch him.

They won't have any interest in catching him, he'll be back home in a week and nobody will ever think of looking there for him again!