13 supercars, and much more discovered at 2-acre luxury home of wanted policeman “Chief Joe”

Jonathan Fairfield

27 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Hes been caught?  Do you have a link for that please?

I saw it on the news. You know I see zero coverage on internet, It;s possible my info from watching news in incorrect. He was wearing a helmet as the others are only balaclavas.

Edited by EVENKEEL

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Not really , they should check into the lives and properties of those in the Police ,

Armed forces, Government officials , MP's , and see what is been hidden ..in  plain

sight , they don't even hide the wealth and properties they own, but could never

explain where the money came from to purchase all the cars, property, and money

in bank accounts. one thing for sure the tax man needs to wake up ,,,,,

regards worgeordie

With (international) anti money laundering regulations in place in OECD countries and some others not in that number, the destinations for illicit wealth are limited to countries like Laos and Cambodia, (and within Thailand, obviously). I made a modest investment in a private placement recently in a UK company, and explanation of the origin of funds for investment and my "source of wealth" were extremely stringent.

14 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

Not the brightest copper around. All those expensive motors. Big gaff. Rich hi so wife,  but didn't realise that he had cctv in a bloody police station.

I don't think he was married.

Edited by samtam

15 hours ago, DTL2014 said:

This can't have gone unnoticed by his superiors, and it's doubtful he acted alone..

That is  probably the problem, they realised he wasn't passing enough up the line - - nothing to do with the murder as that's a seperate issue..... 

18 hours ago, internationalism said:

this property and those cars can be seen on googlemaps and even on satelite images, but because it was clean money nobody ever questioned how an officer on max 80k per month can have this house and that many cars.

Actually, there were all together 29 cars at his garage. 

I would think he has many houses and many more cars. Land papers. Bank accounts. Secret safes and walk-in vaults. 

In his name.

In name of his parents, siblings, cousins, girlfriends.

But not as much, as his superior in chain of command

235433188_4628470420505187_6752092660669572344_n.jpg

All those cars were borrowed from a friend. 

• Haha 1

He should seek haven in Singapore, no extradition treaty between the two countries,,,

Some times back a Canadian robbed a bank in Singapore and fled to Thailand, Singapore requested Thailand to extradite the criminal back to Singapore..Thailand refused...

44 minutes ago, samtam said:

With (international) anti money laundering regulations in place in OECD countries and some others not in that number, the destinations for illicit wealth are limited to countries like Laos and Cambodia, (and within Thailand, obviously). I made a modest investment in a private placement recently in a UK company, and explanation of the origin of funds for investment and my "source of wealth" were extremely stringent.

I don't think he was married.

He was yes. There was a news story on here where they showed the wedding.  Some hi so 

19 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Lets hope this stir up a lot of <deleted>.

Another nail in the coffin for the general.

In any developed country, police colonels are middle income people with a middle sized house/standard car ect. 

Hundreds of kilo (if not tons) of drugs have ended on the streets because of him, so the death penalty seems suitable when they catch him.

'If' and when they finally catch him there will be no death penalty; he is one of a high ranking ring and they will not want him singing like a bird about how he is being victimized by others who are running free.  The only death penalty he is facing is one from his own colleagues and associates !

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

He was yes. There was a news story on here where they showed the wedding.  Some hi so 

I read and saw pictures of him proposing to some sleb, (aka model/actress/beauty pageant winner), but the article which showed pictures of the OTT proposal, added that she turned him down. Maybe a subsequent candidate?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Yes, they could call it the National Anti Corruption Commission.

Wasn't that horrible mp lady chicken farmer being investigated for land encroachment? She was recommended for a position on NACC. Says it all 

16 hours ago, Banana7 said:

How come the PM doesn't cleanup the RTP, especially the boys in Bangkok, and all who have massive assets far exceeding what they couldn't possibly amass on a Policeman's
salary?

He (the PM) is a general. He was put in place and is kept in place by generals - in various coloured uniforms.

He is not going to do anything is he?

3 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

He (the PM) is a general. He was put in place and is kept in place by generals - in various coloured uniforms.

He is not going to do anything is he?

That would be suicide. And if Joe Ferrari knows what’s good for him, he’d better not get caught, otherwise we will soon hear about his swift demise.

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Not really , they should check into the lives and properties of those in the Police ,

Armed forces, Government officials , MP's , and see what is been hidden ..in  plain

sight , they don't even hide the wealth and properties they own, but could never

explain where the money came from to purchase all the cars, property, and money

in bank accounts. one thing for sure the tax man needs to wake up ,,,,,

regards worgeordie

Why be wealthy if you can't show off. 

I've seen people buy a new car to display outside their <deleted>ty house and can't afford gasoline to drive it.