Expatvac. Who can we write to and thank them

VocalNeal

I see the Pfizer vaccines are to be used on students between the ages of 12 and 18 . 4 million of them next month.

This is according to the Education minister.

Where are they getting all these Pfizer vaccines from all of a sudden ?

22 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Me and most of my mates got vaccinated yesterday for the first time at no cost . Very smoot and well organed. I am thinking I should express my thanks to somewhere/someone. 

Could you include an P.S at the end, I'm still waiting for a reply.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Must be many more still waiting for Expatvac which I think is a flop unless your in the big City or surrounding areas.

The MFA appear to have done quite well in the big city and surrounding provinces, it was always planned for the Dept. of Health to handle the area's outside.

The Dept. of Health are focused  on the big city and surrounding provinces, to the extent that they have drawn many DoH staff from the "lesser" provinces to the big city, to the detriment of the "lesser" provinces (as well as sending infected people from Bangkok to the "lesser" provinces).

• Thanks 1

TO:  All

RE: my Pfizer scheduling whining ...

I am happy to report that I need not bother all of you again concerning my difficulty getting a Pfizer vaccine appointment in Chiang Mai. Yesterday eve, through the intervention of the expat citizen group assisting the Chiang Mai CPO, I was scheduled for my first Pfizer vaccine shot on September 1. Much public thanks goes to Ben Svasti Thomson and the group!!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I see the Pfizer vaccines are to be used on students between the ages of 12 and 18 . 4 million of them next month.

This is according to the Education minister.

Where are they getting all these Pfizer vaccines from all of a sudden ?

relabeling, or maybe Sinovac is the Thai spelling of Pfizer.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Are you sure yours came from a US donation?

I haven't heard Pfizer arriving from any orders that the Thai government have made.

If your insinuating that it wasn't Pfizer and they substituted it for something else, anything's possible in Thailand I know, and I did note that Thai's were lining up for their Sinovac and AZ shots as we were leaving.

The above said, if they did substitute it with anything else, they wouldn't be asking us to return in 3 weeks, which is when you have to have your 2nd Pfizer dose.

Maybe it was water....whatever ????

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, malibukid said:

registered on Aug 1, still high and dry up in Chiang Mai.  no notification.

If you are 60 years old and above, you can do a walk-in. Go to Chiang Mai forum for details.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peleid said:

For what? I have not heard a thing living in North Eastern Issaan

There was a big session done at Central in Korat on Tuesday,although a very cryptic email notification (I thought it a scam/hoax) only came out at 10.30 pm the night before! 

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Still waiting in Udon Thani for a response

You mentioned you received your first dose.

Where was that?

I'm registered at both Khon Khaen and Udon Thani and still haven't heard anything.