Expatvac. Who can we write to and thank them

VocalNeal

29 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

You mentioned you received your first dose.

Where was that?

I'm registered at both Khon Khaen and Udon Thani and still haven't heard anything.

Same here, Bangkok Hospital KK and Expatvac and still haven't heard anything, in fact I think I won't hear a thing, if I do, will just let the email lapse as I heard if you don't respond within 24 hours they cancel your appointment.

Take a walk or a drive to the local Provincial Health Office in Udon Thani and make some enquiries, I don't know if they are still taking registrations for Pfizer although the text I got said they were taking them on Sunday and Monday that just passed and the vaccines administered on Monday for those who registered on Sunday and Wednesday for those who registered on Monday at a University, can't remember the name, started off like raj something or rather, it's on the road where they have a plane out the front of an airbase.

It's worth a try, you can ask at the box when entering the carpark, I walked to the left of it and all the way to the end, was a witch hat with a sign saying Pfizer and then a sign on the wall with an arrow to turn right at the very end.

If you do go and get registered, do let us know and perhaps make a post to let others know in the Isaan forum so as to help out others.

Don't know if reading any of the comments on this forum might help, but worth a read.

https://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/viewtopic.php?f=139&p=624891

Edited by 4MyEgo

33 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I understand Anutin has a special delivery location for congratulatory garlands of flowers to be sent from grateful recipients.. 

And don't forget to send a food basket and flowers to Joe Biden and the white house staffers, it's the least you can do, it's USA that supplied the vaccine.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Take a walk or a drive to the local Provincial Health Office in Udon Thani and make some enquiries,

Yes be proactive. Here they didn't advise by email, but by phone. So answer all calls especially calls from unknown numbers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kalasin had the Pfizer vaccine the other day in the main city at the big hall opposite the hospital.

It was very well organized and plenty of room. Quite a few foreigners and older Thais getting vaccinated.

I don't know what to say when many on here are saying they live in Isaarn but have heard nothing or have registered but not heard back? It really must be worrying especially for those at high risk.

Maybe, I just live in a lucky province?

Although yesterday, when my other half went for her Sinovac vaccine, it was the polar opposite. A nightmare and chaos.

She went for the Sinovac at the big hall in our provincial town. There were 2600 registered to receive the vaccine that day. The car park was so full with people sitting everywhere on the ground,in the back of pick ups, on motorbikes with no distancing and masks under their chins. A breeding ground to catch the virus.

My partner lost her temper with the disorganization bearing in mind she had seen the orderliness at my Pfizer experience a few days before,

I cooled it down and took charge, driving back home and returning very late afternoon, around 4.30pm when it was much quieter.

We managed to sit in the aircon in our car until her number was called in a batch of ten people to get the jab.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why a couple of probably Chang-sodden individuals posted a confused emoticon on your comment, your feeling is shared by me too, and I see by others. It's nice to be reminded that Thailand does of course have people who can organise the proverbial PU in the proverbial brewery. I see someone has replied already naming some individuals and organisations responsible for the eventual swift rollout. 

Edited by Speedhump
Speeling

I got my first expatvac Pfizer shot yesterday in Surin at Rajabhat Uni. Dozens of other older falangs there, and half a million Thais. The falangs all (as far as I'm aware) from the expatvac registration in early August. We got rung up & emailed on Wednesday this week, in my case by Prasat Hospital just down the road from where I live.

2nd Pfizer jab scheduled for 16 Sept.

This morning I rang the BKK Hospital in Khon Kaen to cancel the Pfizer shot I was waiting confirmation on for 12 Sept. So there's a slot there for someone else.

2 hours ago, ardsong said:

me thinks it is far too early to thank expatvac as there are too many expats that registered in early august (including myself) that have not heard of any appointment , let alone got a needle in the arm.

good point.

• Like 1

Might use the gmail address below?  From Richard Barrow:

According to Khun @NatapanuN from the @MFAThai, “successful registrants who have signed up for vaccination at https://expatvac.consular.go.th can direct their queries regarding the vaccination process (problem-solving/appointment follow-up/technical error) to [email protected]

Edited by TimBKK

I registered on expatvac.consular.go.th on 3rd August.  I've been vaccinated with Pfizer this morning here in Lamphun, Lamphun Province about 25 Km from Chiang Mai and the Lamphun Government Hospital.  Really efficient and smooth process indeed considering the place was packed with people.  2nd vax organised for 17th September too.  While I have no underlying conditions, I am 71 and so that probably helped.

I had cataract operations on both eyes a month ago and the result is a terrific success.  I too have only got praise for the Thai Consultant, Doctors and health services.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, malibukid said:

registered on Aug 1, still high and dry up in Chiang Mai.  no notification.

Try McCormick hospital they have been giving AZ and Pfizer friend of mine under 60 got his there.

I am in Fang myself and others due for second AZ in next couple of weeks

22 minutes ago, burner2014 said:

Medpark allows now Walk-in's till Sunday. Even for people from 40+ 

Anyone near Bangkok should try it?

Am not surprised.  Last Monday when I got Pfizer there, it was VERY quiet. 

Staff outnumbering attendees by 3 to one.

Top VIP  service. Highly recommend 

I tried to sign up at the private hospitals in BKK for the Purchase of Modera all BKG, Samitivej, Bumrungrad , ect never able to make the cut on their web page apps always Sorry Full up. Never figure that US would sent any Pfizer until next year, so sign the wife up for AstraZeneca she got her first shot 8 June. I was not not allow No Thai ID #. But later on got with hospital and got my  AstraZeneca shot on 12 July. Later Pfizer shows up but only for people that had not got a first corvid shot. Still I try the  Expatvac web page but never heard anything. I told the truth had 1 shot.