Is there somehting wrong with View Talay 2 ?

parafareno

22 hours ago, parafareno said:

i checked the location here.....there will be no bars there,,,but View talay has so many people living there......I think too many....becomes a huge mess....

I had a friend with a condo on the 14th floor of VT2. He said there was a load of noise from the bars in the Jomtien Complex way into the night.

• Thanks 1

If anyone lives in VT 7 - I have often wondered if the owner pays for all the service charge apportioned to the - what looks like - hundreds of unsold units on the two wings of the building? The structure looks pretty damaged, and I bet it needs some serious annual maintenance, but no doubt great views from the central portion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

I had a friend with a condo on the 14th floor of VT2. He said there was a load of noise from the bars in the Jomtien Complex way into the night.

I can confirm as i read that on their forum ,  

So now it is the moment to sell as all bars are closed = muted..... hence they go their best  chance maybe ....:thumbsup:   clever action ...

PS not only Jomtien complex bars ....but there where many behind that Hanuman statue place .... a little hidden from road sight ..."pumping" many bass sounds they complained 

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, rickthailand said:

so why you say a 38m2 condo pays the same as 68m2?????? is not true

duh

if the condo has more than one chanote then it's officially more than 1 condo, double units are 2 condos so pay 2x fees. Some big units in VT2 are 1 unit so 1 fee. Thought everyone knew that

but there are many weirdos too there....one guy invited me to check his condo there, old dude, because he saw me checking the ads on the bard in VT2.....so I came there in his room and he was like thinking to sell it ....not sure....but when I told him I have a thai girlfriend....he immediately kicked me out.....

and there was another seller there that mentioned there were many gays living there....and I am sure he was one of them

and I checked the third condo, little bigger, 73 sq meters, gorgeous and there was seems to me a working girl there too and he was all sweaty, <deleted>less etc like they just finished their thing....lol.....

i wonder how many people are in swimming pool because there are 1000 condos there???

Edited by parafareno
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

if the condo has more than one chanote then it's officially more than 1 condo, double units are 2 condos so pay 2x fees. Some big units in VT2 are 1 unit so 1 fee. Thought everyone knew that

so 72 sq meter costs same as 38?? that is strange....it akes double space.....I am pretty sure you are mistaken

1 minute ago, parafareno said:

so 72 sq meter costs same as 38?? that is strange....it akes double space.....I am pretty sure you are mistaken

Like i said it depends how many chanotes, find out. You understand that 2 units knocked together still have 2 chanotes so 2 fees? it's not based on m²

3 hours ago, parafareno said:

but there are many weirdos too there....one guy invited me to check his condo there, old dude, because he saw me checking the ads on the bard in VT2.....so I came there in his room and he was like thinking to sell it ....not sure....but when I told him I have a thai girlfriend....he immediately kicked me out.....

and there was another seller there that mentioned there were many gays living there....and I am sure he was one of them

and I checked the third condo, little bigger, 73 sq meters, gorgeous and there was seems to me a working girl there too and he was all sweaty, <deleted>less etc like they just finished their thing....lol.....

i wonder how many people are in swimming pool because there are 1000 condos there???

usual " crowded " afternoon before the COVID. 

vt004.jpg

• Confused 1

On 8/27/2021 at 10:45 PM, parafareno said:

i checked the location here.....there will be no bars there,,,but View talay has so many people living there......I think too many....becomes a huge mess....

One guy's huge mess is another guy's target rich environment.

20 hours ago, sharecropper said:

If anyone lives in VT 7 - I have often wondered if the owner pays for all the service charge apportioned to the - what looks like - hundreds of unsold units on the two wings of the building? The structure looks pretty damaged, and I bet it needs some serious annual maintenance, but no doubt great views from the central portion.

Must be a big issue for some condos. We have had to force our original developer/owner to pay for the common fees on the unsold units but we have to take him to Court every year to get the money. If 75% are unsold who pays for the services?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Business licences not going to be renewed from what I hear.

This is an endless soap opera. I personally doubt that it will not continue and would be very surprised. But the problem there is not so obvious since these buildings blend somehow in. At the Waterfront Condominium it is clearer to see that there is a problem and this from far away already. 

11 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Reminded me of a prison when I looked there.

I am afraid the long corridors do look a bit like that. Also so many leave their doors open (to aid cooling), with the ensuing noise and/or cooking smells. The VTs have good locations and hold their value, but it is a hotel like lifestyle. 

Lots of time share units in view talays, noisey too in my experience.

i have never understood  why maintenance fees  are  based on sq.. mt.. size, because maintenance is for  cleaning, garbage collection,  security,   lighting, and general maintenance of "public areas", nothing to do with an individual condo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, actonion said:

Lots of time share units in view talays, noisey too in my experience.

i have never understood  why maintenance fees  are  based on sq.. mt.. size, because maintenance is for  cleaning, garbage collection,  security,   lighting, and general maintenance of "public areas", nothing to do with an individual condo

So you think a 32m condo should pay the same as a 160m condo?