Green card????

Mintyy

50 minutes ago, EricTh said:

you think the Thai officers can read the vaccination cards from every country in the world with different languages and different formats and key into their system?

Of course not.

But they can easy enter the data in the system during the process of entry into the airport, when they check the vaccination certificates.

2 hours ago, Espanol said:

Of course not.

But they can easy enter the data in the system during the process of entry into the airport, when they check the vaccination certificates.

The problem is one dept doesn't link/communicate with other depts in Thailand.

If not, why do we have to bring our health certificate to another dept to get the vaccine passport?

Edited by EricTh

On 8/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, wombat said:

i was vaccinated and all i got was this from Bumrungrad.
i guess i wear it when i go out.

covid vax badge.jpg

You should be able to get a proper vaccinated cert stating the type of vaccine, date vaccinated and vial lot number and all the other details.

I got mine and it was recorded in the health ministry database where I can access via Mor Prom app.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BTB1977 said:

You won't need one. Only the major restaurant chains will enforce that. And they don't deserve my money anyway.  Local thai restaurants will be more than happy to have anyone for a customer.  

clearly !

in my country all the lifeless had rushed to vaccinate and get a pass TO BE ALLOWED TO GO TO RESTAURANTS !

shame on them ! low life people who cannot exist without going out and parade !

Anyway, green cars and apps are already available on instagram and snapchat...

Only idiots can be stopped by such stupid thing.

Edited by leba

1 hour ago, leba said:

talking about yourself I guess ?

because at least I have a point of view and balls, but I know it's know shared among most !

Is that like the kindergarten comment... 'no you are'?

We all got those, some just keep them covered......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Is that like the kindergarten comment... 'no you are'?

We all got those, some just keep them covered......

Unlike the 70 plus expat (sat with shorts far too short) I saw on the steps to a bar in Soi Buakhao yesterday.

Did not sleep easy last night.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Unlike the 70 plus expat (sat with shorts far too short) I saw on the steps to a bar in Soi Buakhao yesterday.

Did not sleep easy last night.

My worst recollection was in soi 6 of a LB bending over doing a Chinese impersonation.... 'Wun Hung Loh'...

It also cements my fear of Scotsmen in Kilts......

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, leba said:

in my country all the lifeless had rushed to vaccinate and get a pass TO BE ALLOWED TO GO TO RESTAURANTS !

In my country, asking for a vaccination certificate to enter a premises has been prohibited by the Supreme Court.

16 minutes ago, Espanol said:

In my country, asking for a vaccination certificate to enter a premises has been prohibited by the Supreme Court.

Seems extreme... are businesses not allowed to determine the customers they do or do not allow through the door... like someone without a shirt?

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Seems extreme... are businesses not allowed to determine the customers they do or do not allow through the door... like someone without a shirt?

Businesses cannot ask about people's health.

It is a private and confidential information.

Can you imagine a restaurant asking for a certificate of not having AIDS to enter?

• 2 weeks later...

It's absurd that they still don't tell how foreigners vaxxed abroad can get their local certificate. Matt Hunt said on Twitter that he's trying to find out, but it should be for TAT or CCSA to inform us right away and not keep sandboxers who've gone trough trouble to get into the country in the dark about it! 

• Like 1