Truly, a Man Needs a Maid. Yet, When Life and Love Turn Strange….?

These days, I feel so very heart-stricken and lovesick concerning my inability to be with the woman whom I most love.

They say, life goes on.

But, still, Life is not as fun as it once was, without her.

So far, it has been 18 months, and still, we must wait, and wait.

When will I see you again?

Remaining optimistic, even while not knowing when things will return to normal, still one cannot help but wonder how much longer it will be?

And so, My Love, this song is for you, the woman I love, and someone to keep my house clean.

Sometimes, I just wonder how much longer we will need to wait before the World returns to normal, which it surely will.

This is the life we were born into, My Love.  Sometimes, we must just endure the inevitable.

Take the good with the bad.  And, just remain thankful that one is still alive enough to experience both.

No one is as in-love as we, My Love?

Love is Pain.  The pain beyond belief.

Until then, My Love.

• Like 2

ECHOES of LOVE 

The love I wish I had today cannot compare to the echoes of love I once had yesterday, and the years before that.

Still, there is just one beautiful lady, now, that I know, one I do love, one whom I would not wish on me.

Yet, I truly do LOVE her, for sure.

And, from afar.

Love, during the worst of times, can be the best love one can possibly experience.

During the worst of times, the intensity of the feeling of love can be much enhanced.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

ECHOES of LOVE 

The love I wish I had today cannot compare to the echoes of love I once had yesterday, and the years before that.

Still, there is just one beautiful lady, now, that I know, one I do love, one whom I would not wish on me.

Yet, I truly do LOVE her, for sure.

And, from afar.

Love, during the worst of times, can be the best love one can possibly experience.

During the worst of times, the intensity of the feeling of love can be much enhanced.

Tina Turner - What's Love Got to Do with It [HD REMASTERED] - YouTube

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 3:28 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

A man needs a maid.

I disagree. A man does not need a maid, and can be better off by far not having one.

That ache is caused by an illusion of what might be, but reality is that "love" fades away, to be replaced in many cases by loathing.

50% or more of western marriages fail- who would buy a car if there was a 50% chance that it would explode? Who would sail on a ship if there was a 50% chance that it would sink? Who would fly if there was a 50% chance it would crash?

Our small head is powerful though. Learn to disregard the small head and achieve tranquility, but if not tranquility, at least save a lot of money to be spent on better things than trinkets and baubles for a maid.

Love, IMO is an illusion.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2021 at 4:15 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Tina was always sizzling. 

Saw her in concert circa 1972 in Virginia, USA when she was still with Ike. Good riddance to that guy.

Back on the OP's post, life can be really tough.  My wife of 43 years had a few rather bad childhood experiences in Thailand.  Then came to the U.S., which is tough to get used to.  We had 2 kids, then our first-born was blown up in combat in Iraq at age 20.  Stuff like that ...  Love?  Devotion?  Survival?  Who knows. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Haven't seen the missus for a year so I'm very unhappy,

speaking to her on whatsapp, never seen her so chirpy.

Thats strange isn't it.

They actually prefer electronic relationships -