What's Wrong with the Rain?

4 hours ago, Tanomazu said:

Farmers are responsible for a tremendous amount of environmental destruction and pollution.

Not just that you can't live in Chiang Mai from Feb to April because of farmers, it's the same all over the world, farmers cause great pollution and environmental destruction.

Ok. Down with farmers ! Who needs  farmers when the shops are full of  food !

Urban child is asked where milk comes from. Child  replies "from the super market!".

12 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

I think there is a competition going on----"GammaGlobulin" Joined 8 days ago and has 343 post---but neck and neck is "Will B Good" also joined the very same day (last week) and has 337 posts. 

Supposing they are the same person---- 1 week = 680 post--- 98 a day......................:w00t:

Well spotted Bruce. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

I take it you have tried modern rice farming? I have seen: tractors ploughing, I have seen seed being thrown on the ploughed fields. I have seen weeds the height of elephant grass and I have seen tracked harvesters cutting, threshing and disgorging grains. 

Where is the hard work in that?

Now, subsistence farming is another thing. But still machinery is involved. No one farms by hand any more. 

Oh NO ! So she was lying about her sick buffalo all this time. :coffee1: :annoyed: :blink:

21 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

I think there is a competition going on----"GammaGlobulin" Joined 8 days ago and has 343 post---but neck and neck is "Will B Good" also joined the very same day (last week) and has 337 posts. 

Supposing they are the same person---- 1 week = 680 post--- 98 a day......................:w00t:

Look at their profiles again. Gamma started spouting off on 23rd July,( 8 days ago????? )     Will started on 23rd August. Same person....dunno.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Look at their profiles again. Gamma started spouting off on 23rd July,( 8 days ago????? )     Will started on 23rd August. Same person....dunno.

Yer --never try doing math--after opening a bottle of red.............................:w00t:

22 hours ago, itsari said:

When ever has the rain just continued ?

Farmers need consumers and consumers need farmers . 

Market forces will prevail.

I have lived here in Thailand for about 15 years, and I find it hard to remember any day when it actually rained for the full daylight hours, unlike back in Scotland.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2021 at 11:54 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Farmers should be paid more for the work they do. Farming is relatively dangerous and backbreaking work. Everybody knows this. 

AS with nurses that save lives. Life is unfair.

As for the rain- climate changes. Civilizations may have ended because of it in the past.

Despite the agenda, it matters not what the cause, as nature pays no mind to what humans want. Gaia does what Gaia does- end of.