Thailand reports declining COVID-19 cases for the 4th consecutive day

webfact

1 hour ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

Yes, this suits my personal philosophy of relying on myself and this is what i intend to do. The problem is the nanny state does not give equal rights to the unvaccinated even though the vaccinated can transmit the virus as well. It’s like abortions, woman must have a choice or not? Religion says no. Vaccination has become a state religion.

It’s very difficult to give you any useful suggestions on which country you could immigrate to where the nanny state will give anti vaxxers equal rights, I would have opted for Tanzania but they have now finally succumbed to covid vaccinations after months of denials, same with Brazil, perhaps just hide away in your bunker until the nannies come banging on your door?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

It’s very difficult to give you any useful suggestions on which country you could immigrate to where the nanny state will give anti vaxxers equal rights, I would have opted for Tanzania but they have now finally succumbed to covid vaccinations after months of denials, same with Brazil, perhaps just hide away in your bunker until the nannies come banging on your door?

Wasn't Tanzania the country where the President claimed there was no covid because God was protecting it. As far as I know, he never recanted about that. Right up until the day he died...of covid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Wasn't Tanzania the country where the President claimed there was no covid because God was protecting it. As far as I know, he never recanted about that. Right up until the day he died...of covid.

Yes sir the very one, shame as it would have been a perfect hangout for our friend above.

Thailand reports 14,802 new COVID-19 cases and 18,996 recoveries 

COV1.jpg

File photo: REUTERS/Athit Perawongmetha

Thailand on Wednesday (September 1) reported 14,802 new COVID-19 cases, 18,996 recoveries and 252 additional deaths over the past 24 hours.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1229584-thailand-reports-14802-new-covid-19-cases-and-18996-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin