Vaccine Appointment from the Intervac or expatvac.com websites

bondjames007

As anyone who lives in the Chon Buri District,  received their appointment dates to get vaccinated and have registered on the Government Websites,  Expatvac.com or ThailandIntervac.com for the UNDER 60 year old group (with no underlying health issues) ?

I have registered in August but still waiting for an appointment.

i have registered the last wednesday at BHP, on thursday evening I had an sms, on friday morning pfizer.

try to register.

if not, just walk in - they will give you booking in a few hours (done the last week by some member, I really wanted do the same, if my booking not arrived). They shot at central festival, 6th floor

• Like 2

Just walked in to Central Festival 6th floor for BHP registration. Informed there are no Pfizer vaccines available and that is why no phone call or emails. Registered Expatvac within the first hour of opening.

You can walk in at Central Festival and get Sinopharm or Astra. But they have no value in my country so no need. Already had covid. Natural immunity is one and done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

check on medpark in bangkok. They were doing pfizer on saturday and sunday from expatvac.

I gave them a miss, because I already made plans for pattaya jab+holiday on the beach. So they have spare my 2 jabs.

Probably many others didn't make their appointments, because done with 36-60h head up, and some already got their jab in pattaya  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kevinsan said:

Just walked in to Central Festival 6th floor for BHP registration. Informed there are no Pfizer vaccines available and that is why no phone call or emails. Registered Expatvac within the first hour of opening.

You can walk in at Central Festival and get Sinopharm or Astra. But they have no value in my country so no need. Already had covid. Natural immunity is one and done.

Had you made an appointment? I had my first Pfizer shot at BHP and have my second appointment at Central Festival on the 14th this month. I assume this will also be Pfizer.

16 hours ago, kevinsan said:

"Those with previous COVID infections may be less likely to catch Delta than those vaccinated with Pfizer"

August 27, 2021 4:10 PM GMT+7

https://fortune.com/2021/08/27/covid-natural-immunity-vaccine-delta-variant-pfizer-protection/

How we're your symptoms?

Hopefully you'll get Pfeizer to travel.  And I imagine it'll just increase your immunity, which is a good thing.

I finally have tentative appointment in Issan, Khon Kaen Central on the 12th.

19 hours ago, davemax49 said:

As anyone who lives in the Chon Buri District,  received their appointment dates to get vaccinated and have registered on the Government Websites,  Expatvac.com or ThailandIntervac.com for the UNDER 60 year old group (with no underlying health issues) ?

I have registered in August but still waiting for an appointment.

I registered on first day with expatvac but received the 'wrong visa notice'.  Reapplied using the shortened version of my given name and got accepted.  Had no further info or contact from them since.  I'm over 60.

Frankly there seems to be more chance of Oscar Pistorius catching athlete's foot than this system providing jabs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Had you made an appointment? I had my first Pfizer shot at BHP and have my second appointment at Central Festival on the 14th this month. I assume this will also be Pfizer.

Registered with BHP and Expatvac. No calls or emails. Went to Festival and was told no more Pfizer. No reason to get the other Astra and Sino shots as three needed for Delta immunity. And then when I go to the US, I will need an additional two Pfizer plus a booster for my Covid Card.

Time to open the bars so I can increase my exposure to those sexy Covid deviants.

56 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

Frankly there seems to be more chance of Oscar Pistorius catching athlete's foot than this system providing jabs.

Many reports on here of foreigners getting vaccinated in Pattaya last 2/3 weeks often following registration on expatvac so I think your statement as a generalisation is very inaccurate.

Unfortunately you haven't been contacted along with some others.

However I also know several people below the age of 60 who went along to BPH and registered directly last week and have now received jabs. Perhaps you can blame them for stealing yours.........   

8 minutes ago, kevinsan said:

Registered with BHP and Expatvac. No calls or emails. Went to Festival and was told no more Pfizer. No reason to get the other Astra and Sino shots as three needed for Delta immunity. And then when I go to the US, I will need an additional two Pfizer plus a booster for my Covid Card.

Time to open the bars so I can increase my exposure to those sexy Covid deviants.

Perhaps that meant no more Pfizer if you came without an appointment. I can't believe they would give me my first Pfizer jab at BPH and not have Pfizer for the second jab at Central Festival.

18 hours ago, kevinsan said:

You can walk in at Central Festival and get Sinopharm or Astra.

Is that everyday?

I'm trying to get grandma a shot.

I live in Issan but Id drive there for Astra.

Shes an elderly diabetic.

47 minutes ago, topt said:

Many reports on here of foreigners getting vaccinated in Pattaya last 2/3 weeks often following registration on expatvac so I think your statement as a generalisation is very inaccurate.

Unfortunately you haven't been contacted along with some others.

However I also know several people below the age of 60 who went along to BPH and registered directly last week and have now received jabs. Perhaps you can blame them for stealing yours.........   

Generalisations are usually inaccurate, but I used it for comedic effect.  Still not impressed with the system.

I have managed to get into a system thru a friend of a friend, and I don't blame any person who has managed to get vaccinated despite the shockingly bad system of vaccination roll outs.

Yes I got an appointment for a shot at Central in Pattaya last week however I had already received an appointment for the AstraZeneca jab with the British Chamber of Commerce in Sri Racha so opted for that one instead. Went last Friday, a very organised process. Second jab appointment in early November.

I'm 52.

Incidentally they also allowed my GF to be vaccinated at the same time and she's 33.

Edited by Yewbzee

I have registered the last wednesday at BH Pattaya and Expatvac. 57yo. Expatvac sent me a registration link mail, which I clicked. After that .... nothing more.

Thais can register at their local District Office like this:

https://www.facebook.com/welovepong or here: https://vconc.cra.ac.th/check-registration

Edited by snowgard

6 hours ago, Yewbzee said:

Yes I got an appointment for a shot at Central in Pattaya last week however I had already received an appointment for the AstraZeneca jab with the British Chamber of Commerce in Sri Racha so opted for that one instead. Went last Friday, a very organised process. Second jab appointment in early November.

I'm 52.

Incidentally they also allowed my GF to be vaccinated at the same time and she's 33.

at central there were 4 choices, including 2x pfizer. Looks, like that one is gone now. Second jab is in 3 weeks 

22 hours ago, Yewbzee said:

I'm 52.

Did you register via the intervac.com or expatvac websites and received an email do get the appointment ?