Chonburi Governor relaxes more Covid-19 restrictions: Tourist attractions, Zoo/animal attractions, museums, and more

webfact

tpn.jpg

By Adam Judd

Chonburi, Thailand-The Chonburi Governor released an updated order this evening, September 7th, 2021, relaxing several more restrictions and mandated closures in the province. This includes the popular tourist city of Pattaya.

Most, if not all, of these orders, notes TPN media, were governor-level orders and not closure mandates from the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA).Officially eased/allowed to open in order 99/2564 effective September 7th, 2021, until further notice:

-All tourist attractions both government and private, free and not free, can open until 8:00 P.M. However, alcohol cannot be sold and it must not be an attraction closed by national “Dark Red” maximum control rules (like concerts, entertainment style shows, amusement parks) All social distancing rules and “Universal Prevention” rules must be in place, which applies to everything in this order. Activities over 25 people are prohibited, this applies to all of these orders.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/07/chonburi-governor-relaxes-more-covid-19-restrictions-tourist-attractions-zoo-animal-attractions-museums-and-more/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 1

Predictions : Curfew will be relaxed on 15 September and remove on 1st October together with the emergency status. VIrus cases will drop at first as they do now and will come back again 2/3 months later with the new Epsilon Variant. Daily cases will be in green color to make it look more acceptable and the deaths will have a smaller font in light grey instead of in black. Everyone will blame everyone else for a few months and then a few months later the virus will magically disappear just like the Spanish flu did 100 years back as that is how nature works. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JayBird said:

So, everything is open except the gym?

I was literally just saying to the mrs, i wonder if there has been a spike in gym memberships, people exercising.etc because i read  its proven that healthy people have a better chance of not getting serious symtoms if they keep fit.

But Gyms are closed!!!

Guest TerryS123
51 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I imagine that your condo management have neglected to maintain or clean the pool for the last several months and are simply unwilling to pay the cost of getting it into a fit state to reopen.

Our pool is clean and looks great. They are saying the governors orders say they can't open it.