What information is on a Pfizer Vaccine certificate?

edwarda909

I address this to foreigners who have received their second Pfizer shot;  What information was on your certificate?  Name, of course. But any other specifying information such as passport number. I will be needing this for work purposes in America, as possibly others returning to their countries may require  also.

16 hours ago, edwarda909 said:

I will be needing this for work purposes in America

What are the requirements for the certificate for your work purposes in the U.S.? Please feel free to be detailed.

Most certificates I've seen here, and the the three versions I have all have slightly different information content.

Yes, your name and passport number are listed, as are the vaccine types and dates administered. Everything is in both Thai and English. The hospital certificate looks more official with a blue stamp and inked signature. Certificates available from apps or online don't have these. Most have a QR code linking directly to the MoPH database, so that helps for those checking.

Full name

DoB

Passport Number

Thailand ID Number 6000.......

Address (My certificate gives the hospital address)

Then tabulation of vaccination data as follows:

Date of vaccination

Vaccine administered 

Vaccine manufacturer 

Location (hospital) vaccination administered 

In the top right hand corner of the certificate is a QR code that, when scanned, links to the Thai Government Vaccination Registration Database.

I scanned my certificate and sent a copy to my brother overseas, he scanned the QR code with his smartphone and was presented with the Thai Government Certification Record of my vaccinations.

Well , i guess you want to put a fake certificate . I am fully vaccinated with Pfizer and i can tell you this ... .I.. .  get the vaccine and learnt o live with it . Oh yes , another tip is that the name Pfizer is not on my certificate .

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

...I scanned my certificate and sent a copy to my brother overseas, he scanned the QR code with his smartphone and was presented with the Thai Government Certification Record of my vaccinations.

Interesting. Do the same with the QR code on my certificate issued in Italy and you get nothing but encrypted text like the excerpt shown below.

CJ61AXPMHQ1*P1TU1X%E0Q10H6V05 *JAYUQJATK25M9:0QPAU:IAJOAGY OOWCR/C*45%47NPNC-4D-4HRVU MNMD3323R131*EC-4A+2XEN QT QTHC31M3+E3CP456L X4CZKHKB-4

12 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Interesting. Do the same with the QR code on my certificate issued in Italy and you get nothing but encrypted text like the excerpt shown below.

It might simply be that the Thai government have provided access to their certification database via the QR code, while the Italian government have not.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It might simply be that the Thai government have provided access to their certification database via the QR code, while the Italian government have not.

Precisely.  Knowing nothing about hacking, I feel more comfortable when the person in charge of checking my vaccination status at a restaurant and others, including hackers, do not gain access to the database and instead have to verify a person's qualification to enter the premises by comparing the name and date of birth on the certificate with the person's identification document. 

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

If you read this using the Italian checking App (VerificaC19) it will (should?) present you with a EU Digital Covid Certificate.  Most or all of the other EU country official apps will also verify it (I've used Irish and French ones) and there are unofficial, third party apps which will do the same.  They use completely different methodology from Thailand where the QR code merely provides a link to a MOPH webpage unique to that person's records and displaying them in a user friendly format.

Edited by treetops