Over 84% of Thailand’s COVID fatalities had not been vaccinated

snoop1130

9 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Age of deaths

Underlying conditions

Vaccines help mid level people. Strong people dont need it. Weak die anyway. Same with flu vaccines.

If you take vit d, zinc eat onions and berries for quercetin your immune system is s o much stronger.

You were doing well before the last sentence 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Anti vaxxers, are you listening? 

Maybe you should be asking the people in charge of ordering enough vaccines soon enough which has caused the 11 thousand+ deaths if they are listening. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

No anti vaxxer, but listening. And I hear:

This data says nothing. You need to know the percentage of fully vaxxed, half vaxxed and non vaxxed people and set it into relation.

What a BS

There are also a lot of people that have had covid19 and have a natural immunity to it. Which class does that fall into?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Over 84% of those who have died from COVID-19 in Thailand were not vaccinated, or did not have an official record of vaccination, and 7.2% had received just one vaccine dose, according to the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA).

Something Prayut and Anutin can be proud of.

• Sad 1

This type of news is the same in Canada and the USA, in Alberta, the newest spike the number of people in hospital

is the highest it has been.  The unvaccinated people are the ones who will be sickest. That is a given.  In Thailand, I doubt

that there are a lot of anti vaxxers, as compared to the numbers in North America.  Good luck Thailand, I hope that

all of you expats and the Thai people can get your 2 shots soon.  Be happy that you do not live in Africa, or exist in

some refugee camp somewhere. As well as the countries that are in a war condition.  Those people will likely not be

getting any vaccines for the next year or so yet.

Geezer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Age of deaths

Underlying conditions

Vaccines help mid level people. Strong people dont need it. Weak die anyway. Same with flu vaccines.

If you take vit d, zinc eat onions and berries for quercetin your immune system is s o much stronger.

Thx doc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

A lot of sick or dead people can lay the blame of their illness at the feet of the  government. This wasn't due to being anti-vaccer's but rather due to being denied prompt vaccination. 

Perhaps. 

Yet, taking responsibility for one's health/safety by not practices mitigation protocol. 

Largely, folks become infected because they are careless, indifferent, or ignorant. 

But still we'll be looking for a scapegoat to blame. The Government.

Even if they have mismanaged this whole affair and criminal in their practice.

11 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

84/10 = 8.4%

About right. 10 times less death as doctors say.

Anyone who thinks vaccines stop deaths are out of touch. Just reduces risk in mid level cases. Very weak people die regardless.

12239/13637 of fatalities ,90%,had serious underlying diseases. So the vaccine did not provide protection for some percent of those 12239.

11 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Age of deaths

Underlying conditions

Surprised you didn't mention gargling with salt water, drinking or injecting bleach, ingesting ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, EricTh said:

What do you mean by 'no official record of vaccination'? I thought everyone vaccinated in Thailand has an official record.

That may be a or soul who was conned and got a shot of gif knows what and no paperwork because it was not an official vax location.

Or they didn’t know to get paperwork at a legit site and just toddled off.

• Like 1

Along with the listed contributing factors of age, obesity, pre-existing conditions, etc, it would be interesting and perhaps quite useful to know which vaccines had been given to the 8.8% whom were fully vaccinated and still died.  Also, how long had it been since their last vaccination.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

13,637 people died between April 1st and September 9th this year, with 95.82% of them dying in hospital. The eldest was 109 years old and the youngest was just 12 days. The median age is 67 and 12,239 had underlying diseases, with most being diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, kidney disease and obesity. 

Anti vaxxers are you listening ??? Are you ?? I am not an anti vaxxer just got my second jab yesterday . But out of 13.637 people that died more then 12.000 had underlying diseases and those 13.637 people died in a timespan of 6 months on a population of 68.000.000 you think that's a lot ?? I would like to know how many people with those underlying deseases die in 6 months ,not from or with covid but just from those underlying deseases i think those nr's are not far apart . Again i am not an anti vaxxer but it would be nice after more then 18 months of this virus going around , to get some realistic nr's and news for a change.

When people talk dismissively that someone who died from COVID 'had underlying medical conditions', besides being ethically reprehensible, remember this includes about 40% of the population

E-jISC9VgAE9e4K.jpg.ecd92685c3cda19b30a56cf9704e01b4.jpg

https://twitter.com/stephenjduckett/status/1434616945295327232

12 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Anti vaxxers, are you listening? 

Why do people write this bilge. This is NOT a vaccine! I have had many vaccines in my life and my kids all had the recommended vaccines when they were scheduled. I wouldn't touch this untested, dangerous, experimental drug with a barge pole.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

When people talk dismissively that someone who died from COVID 'had underlying medical conditions', besides being ethically reprehensible, remember this includes about 40% of the population

E-jISC9VgAE9e4K.jpg.ecd92685c3cda19b30a56cf9704e01b4.jpg

https://twitter.com/stephenjduckett/status/1434616945295327232

Yeah , and those people would have died if they got a serious flu as well . 

• Like 2

That makes some sense based on the time line?  Up to a month or so ago they had very little vaccine what they did have was Sinovac ????  then if you live here and not asleep majority of the time ( not saying that is bad )  you look at the health and eating habits of locals it isn't surprising that so many are dying from the underlying conditions I said it before prior to the start of vaccinations that many locals have no clue to their health since rarely do they get treatment until it is too late?

12 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It can simple be summed up by stating you are less likely to die if you have been vaccinated, but that is hardly great news for the large majority of the country who have still been unable to get even one or praise the Gods, two of the necessary jabs.

Behind the headlines is the unspoken admission that the vaccine rollout was very late to start, very slow to roll out and has resulted in  many unnecessary deaths.

Headline tends to suggest it was their own fault for being too stupid to get a vaccine, when in truth it is the government incompetence to blame.

Sorry, I didn't read this in the headlines. 

FIRST APOLOGIES FOR THE ALL CAPS. I AM NOT SHOUTING JUST A MALFUNCTIONING KEYBOARD.  ANYWAY, JUST WHAT IS THIS ARTICLE SUPPOSED TO CONVEY?

FIRST IT TELLS US THAT 89.7% OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIED HAD UNDERLYING DISEASES. IS THAT WHY IN THE OFFICIAL REPORTING THEY SAY “WITH COVID” RATHER THAN “OF COVID”? THAT TELLS US THAT NORMAL HEALTHY LOWER AGE  PEOPLE HAVE NO NEED TO FEAR.

SECOND. AN ABUNDANTLY INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT THAT HAS BUNGLED THE COVID RESPONSE AND ACHIEVED A PATHETICALLY LOW VACCINATION RATE IS NOW TELLING US THAT THE MAJORITY OF DEATHS ARE UNVACCINATED. TALK ABOUT THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. IF THEY WERE SAYING THAT THE MAJORITY WERE VACCINATED THAT WOULD BE CAUSE FOR ALARM BUT THIS STAT IS TOTALLY EXPECTED. 

LAST, TO ALL THE POSTERS DEMONISING THE "ANTI VAXXERS” PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT. PEOPLE THAT CHOSE NOT TO HAVE THE COVID VACCINE ARE NOT NECESSARILY ANTI VAXXERS. ITS A PERSONAL CHOICE THAT THEY MAKE FOR ANY NUMBER OF REASONS WHICH MAY INCLUDE THEIR OWN UNDERLYING CONDITIONS. 
  • Like 1