Over 84% of Thailand’s COVID fatalities had not been vaccinated

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Even the man who invented MRNA technology doesn’t even believe that experimental MRNA vaccines are suitable for most of the population.

You need to grow up and inform yourself, rather than following the MSM and big pharma propaganda.

Please do come back when you have real science and facts to discuss, rather than your uninformed opinions.

No I don't - I share my "uninformed opinions" with more educated and competent people than you will ever know.

Furthermore your reference to "big pharma propaganda" comes straight out the Conspiracy Theory dogma generally supported by those blinded by the light emitted from the bottoms of people like David Icke and so-called "Forbidden Knowledge" 

"Big Pharma", so-called, is keeping me alive and healthy as are the other, educated and competent people to whom I refer.

Now kindly go away and play with the other impressionable children.

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VBF said:

No I don't - I share my "uninformed opinions" with more educated and competent people than you will ever know.

Furthermore your reference to "big pharma propaganda" comes straight out the Conspiracy Theory dogma generally supported by those blinded by the light emitted from the bottoms of people like David Icke and so-called "Forbidden Knowledge" 

"Big Pharma", so-called, is keeping me alive and healthy as are the real, educated and competent people to whom I refer.

Now kindly go away and play with the other impressionable children.

Meh.

Again, another hysterical 

pro-experimental vaxxer troll with nothing but his own hysterical opinions(likely taken verbatim from CNN and BBC), seemingly old and having a bunch of co-morbilities, and with no actual facts to counter the science.

These pro-experimental vaxxers need to come up with some new material. ????

Ps- highly suspect it may actually be the xylophone guy on a second account. ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, VBF said:

I can assure you that I am not "the xylophone guy"  and your description of my opinions is, frankly, risible.

The very use of the term "pro-experimental vaxxers" exposes your lack of accurate information - once again Conspiracy Theory dogma.

Let the educated, intelligent members of the forum be the judges - I shall no longer respond to you Sir, Madam or whatever you may be. If you wish to have the last word, have at it.  Good Day.

Hello Xylophone.

We knew you would be back lol!!!????????????????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Even the man who invented MRNA technology doesn’t even believe that experimental MRNA vaccines are suitable for most of the population.

You need to grow up and inform yourself, rather than following the MSM and big pharma propaganda.

Please do come back when you have real science and facts to discuss, rather than your uninformed opinions.

Typical of fringe types to believe that one scientist's opinion is more credible than the thousands of physicians and researchers who support vaccination. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The scientific and medical communities support vaccination. 

On the other hand, there is a motley crew of con artists and lunatics that oppose vaccination. 

Thanks....I was getting to the point of exasperation with this individual and don't wish to be banned from the forum. Anything else I had said.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, xylophone said:

There is no link whatsoever and there's a huge difference between seeking out adventure, travel and new experiences versus not being vaccinated.

And for the record whenever I travelled overseas, I had the necessary vaccinations pertaining to the risks in that country.

Something tells me our ideas of adventure and risk analysis are a bit different.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

I must correct you there-Xylophone is certainly not a troll and has made many fine posts on this forum.His points, vis a vis, your posts are certainly worth considering. 

His spreading of mis-information and propaganda about experimental vaccines is certainly trollish.  Using multiple accounts to post the misinformation and propaganda is also trollish.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Is there an automatic filter to block any posts from conspiracy theory whackos that call people sheep or sheeple? That would be great.

Nah......Just let The Muppet Show continue, but as ever "Consider the source" - it's usually the same few!

Can always "Ignore User" but where would we get our laughs from?

Edited by VBF
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, sucit said:

People need to wake the <deleted> up. 

There are doctors posting publicly on Twitter they are getting notices from the govt not to give “misinformation” about the vaccine. What reasonable people think when they know this is, “why on earth do they need to threaten doctors with their livelihoods if the vaccine is so good?”. 

Why on earth would they need to send out a letter like that. Think about it. Your first question should be “well, it sounds like doctors exist who wanna speak negatively about the vaccine, so why are they silencing that?”. A doc could have 10 people die from the vax and he could not discuss this with his patients, and you people don’t think this is suspect lol

What you are hearing from your doctors are completely filtered. 

A “scientific consensus”. Can’t make this stuff up. This is a new vaccine. There is no consensus yet. Why do you think every other vaccine they test for 5-10 years? Lol Ehy do you think all other vaccines producers are made to be responsible for ill effects. Not this one. 

Fact: nobody knows yet. Deal with it. If you took a chance that being the fact, great. Wish you the best. 

You also trust pharma and government. Ok. Great. Do what you want. I would not say the wisest among us blindly trust what govt and corps tell them, but hey that’s just me. 

You are worried that doctors are told not to spread misinformation in the middle of an epidemic?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sucit said:

Just so surprised this is even debated. Genuinely surprised. What on earth is the argument about?

If you have bought into the effectiveness of this vaccine… take it! Over. Once you do that. Over. No more to say. You’re supposedly protected. I am not sure what the <deleted> you are on about. 
leave other people the <deleted> alone. You do not get to decide what goes into people’s bodies any other time, now do you? So probably bells should be ringing for you, “I probably should not be the decider of what goes into their bodies now either”. That’s right buddy. Your body, your choice. You do not get to choose for other people. Not sure why anyone thinks they have a leg to stand on if they think that.

Tell us about the many examples of required vaccination in your nation’s history.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

Up to you, however you haven't really grasped the gist of that strapline.

I took many risks, made bombs out of weedkiller and sugar, was stranded in the incredible heat of the Sahara desert in a clapped out Land Rover, had a loaded pistol put to my head by an irate Libyan soldier, was shot at in Nigeria at the end of the Biafran war, distilled illegal alcohol in Libya, flew in a light plane through a sandstorm, worked on an extremely dangerous construction platform in the North Sea and many more, even down to nearly drowning on a white water rapids expedition in NZ........and I could recount many more.

So some risks come with the territory as the saying goes and for me they relate to adventure and experiences, however I don't see Covid 19 as either of those, and if I can avoid it, then I will do what I can, so that I can continue my adventures and experiences, although I think most of them are over now.

Even you former SAS types wear self belts while driving, no?

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Even you former SAS types wear self belts while driving, no?

I think that's what @xylophone means (?)  Vaccinations are the seatbelt (what's a self belt?) to protect against Covid.

Or if you like, there's "adventure and experiences," which entail risk and then there are unnecessary and pointless risks.

In my very small way, I've taken a few risks in the name of  "adventure and experiences", Off-road driving in ice and snow, wadi-bashing, SCUBA but I've also taken vaccinations where advisable all through my life.

Am now waiting for the marvellous NHS to offer me my "old fart's" Covid booster - and yes, I know how lucky i am.

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, EricTh said:

All vaccination by the government via Mor Prom is recorded and paperwork is issued automatically.

Except not all is done via Mor Prom.

My two were not, and we are presently trying to find the post 2nd shot paper work we were told would be available a week later.

A post commenting on moderation has been removed:

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting a negative emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) ASEANNOW.com to discuss moderation policy.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, Dmaxdan said:

Anti vaxxers, are you listening? 

yes, (although pro choice, not anti anything)
8.8% of those who died, were double jabbed.
7.2% were single jabbed
so total of 16% of deaths are jabbed
Got it, thanks.????

this number will only increase with uptake.
then they flip the narrative when % gets high.

Edited by patman30
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, patman30 said:

this number will only increase with uptake.
then they flip the narrative when % gets high.

Fewer will be dying because of not being vaccinated.... so why do you believe the number will increase? At 100% vaccinated I do expect that 100% of those still dying will have been vaccinated, but they will fall under the breakthrough numbers. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Fewer will be dying because of not being vaccinated.... so why do you believe the number will increase? At 100% vaccinated I do expect that 100% of those still dying will have been vaccinated, but they will fall under the breakthrough numbers. 

exactly my point
when % gets high enough they flip the narrative to
"of course more jabbed are dying as more people have been jabbed"
to try and justify the deaths, whilst the next sentance is "get the jab"
as blood clots and strokes, then get added to the list of "covid symptoms"

*Also note, you are not counted as vaccinated death, until 14 days after the jab.
(confirmed for UK/US, i assume same globally)

Edited by patman30
  • Like 1