Over 84% of Thailand’s COVID fatalities had not been vaccinated

snoop1130

20 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

No anti vaxxer, but listening. And I hear:

This data says nothing. You need to know the percentage of fully vaxxed, half vaxxed and non vaxxed people and set it into relation.

What a BS

You are correct, I wonder how they can throw this about as vaccination started just a few months. 84 percent of the deaths were the unvaccinatedthats because only 16 percent have been vaccinated. They should leave this one alone

20 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Anti vaxxers, are you listening? 

If you are using the data they shared to try and prove taking the vax will save you... 

I'm not sure you understand basic algebra problems then?  

This data would actually mean that vaccinated are having a higher rate of death than the control group since only 10% of people are vaccinated and 90% are not.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

That's completely untrue. There have been infant deaths from Covid in most countries.

For instance, 

Why are so many babies dying of Covid-19 in Brazil?

There was also an infant death in Florida reported just yesterday (it's obviously not the only one in the US).

Infant dies of CoVid-19 in Orange County

Good response. I get a little tired of  'Only in Thailand do horrible things happen' posts.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Over 84% of those who have died from COVID-19 in Thailand were not vaccinated, or did not have an official record of vaccination, and 7.2% had received just one vaccine dose, according to the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA).

So basically the unvaccinated rate is dropping like a stone, because the unvaccinated are.

6 hours ago, TooMuchTime said:

Also in regards to the FDA and CDC you should look at the relationship between megacorps execs/board members and those in executive roles at the FDA/CDA.  There is some buddy buddy when it comes to drugs and sometimes they like to bounce between the two like Scott Gottlieb

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/former-fda-commissioner-scott-gottlieb-joins-pfizers-board.html

Don't worry though, they are working in your best interest and not to make certain people rich.

Yes big Pharma or should I say its share holders have a lot to answer for and the Covid vaccine is no different, how many leading doctors and medical universities/institutes from the USA, Great Britain & Australia wrote papers on the positive use of Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc & antibiotics for the treatment of the covid virus which has been a known virus since 1999. Yet when this strand of Covid came along we needed to suddenly develop a vaccine and Hydroxychloroquine which is listed as an essential medicine and had been used since 1934 was advised by the FDC to be taken off the market. This is because WHO, Dr Fauci and cohorts needed to make more money and send the world into a tail spin. If you don't believe me research Dr Fauci, his net worth and the income he nets from "other" income! Also why he is currently under investigation for not being truthful about the virus and the Wuhan Institute!! Then research Hydroxychloroquine and it uses showing no known side effects. The entire debacle is a bloody disgrace for humanity and both the USA and China are aware of the truth and that includes WHO who are in this BS as much as anyone. 

I am not anti vaccine or saying the Covid vaccine is bad but if past experiences of vaccines is anything to go by there is a good chance it may not be in our best interests. I have recently had my first Pfizer shot so I am hoping that this one is less harmful than some in the past!

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

More fully vaccinated died than single shot vaccinated according to the figures. I would have thought it would be the other way around. I understand that most were unvaccinated this is happening globally.

Possibly due to the fact that a large proportion of those with two vaccinations are people with co-morbidities and those over 65, so are inherently more at risk to start with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2021 at 11:34 PM, MrJ2U said:

Good idea to get vaccinated.

The Delta variant is affecting younger people.

https://www.france24.com/en/health/20210812-young-people-hit-hard-by-long-covid-as-delta-variant-surges

The other stuff you can use if it makes you feel better.  Be good for the common cold if not anything else.

Wrong. The other stuff makes you stronger. 

7 hours ago, VBF said:

I agree and worldwide, the distinction between dying OF Covid and dying WITH Covid has been blurred way too often.

I've argued this point many times: for example in UK if one died within 28 days of being Covid positive, one was counted as dying OF Covid, whatever other diseases one may have had or however old one was.

Covid deaths 100%

Other causes zero

14 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Wrong. The other stuff makes you stronger. 

A good diet is good against anything.

Its not going to stop you from getting COVID-19.

Thats a fact.

Thats why there giving people vaccines and not a vitamin pill.

HARVARD HEALTH BLOG

"Do vitamin D, zinc, and other supplements help prevent COVID-19 or hasten healing?"

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/do-vitamin-d-zinc-and-other-supplements-help-prevent-covid-19-or-hasten-healing-2021040522310

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, Dmaxdan said:

Anti vaxxers, are you listening? 

https://mb.com.ph/2021/09/13/thailand-administers-over-40-million-doses-of-covid-19-vaccines/

Nearly 40 percent of the country’s population have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, while 18 percent have been fully vaccinated, data from the Center for COVID-19 Administration (CCSA) showed.

So let me get this straight: OP news story suggests around 9% of deaths are from double-vaxxed. Out of 18 percent of the population. Assuming there has been ZERO under-counting by this government. Utterly. Underwhelming.

And you jump in with "Anti-vaxxers, are you listening?"  Well I sure as <deleted> hope not as you'd only be encouraging them with figures like these -  together with a boatload of vaccine skeptics and undecideds.

And over 30 people on this forum gave positive feedback to this mindless populist drivel? If you actually want to help the vaccine drive, please think before you post and come across as mindless sheep. How <deleted> sad.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Any one else notice that only 1000 of the 13000 deaths were from covid alone?  

The rest had other severe health problems...

You went through the details from 13000 people?

And death certificates written in Thai.

Wow, you've got a lot of time on your hands.

2 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

Kydney disease high cholesterol ,diabetes and more, a bad dose of flue or pneumonia would probably kill them as well 

Everybody will eventually die , that is a fact , and so far none have survived .

Would the high cholesterol kill them , maybe , but they didn't die from high cholesterol now

would they died from diabetes , maybe , but they didn't die from diabetes

would they have died from flu or from pneumonia not related to covid , again maybe but not the case right now ...

They might have died from car crash , falling coconuts , strokes , cancer .... but right now they did not die from those things . They died from complications related to covid .

All the twisting and turning doesn't change a thing , that quite a large amount of covid patients end up in hospital and part of them die from it . Yes ... but death rate is only 1% , ok , but let's assume it's 0.1% . Since covid is very contagious that 0.1% can happen in less then a year . So let's take Thailand , where every person get's it and in 1 single year everybody of the 70 million are infected , counting 0.1% deathrate is a WHOPPING .... 70.000 deaths in 1 year . And you claim traffic is bad with around 9000 deaths a year in Thailand .

How many are hospitalized from covid , well right away i did not find the statistics ,but it is at least 10 times more , so at least 700.000 people in hospital in 1 year . And again only from covid . 

And then we go to the vaccinated , where deathrate/hospitalization  is significantly less . Even if it helps in 4 out of 5 cases , we are talking for Thailand

700.000 at 1/5th : 140.000 people in hospital

and the deaths , where the difference is higher but lets just assume the same number :

70.000 at 1/5th : 14.000 deaths in a year .

Even if that amount is the difference , isn't that good enough ???

• Confused 2

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

A thing that no one talks about (ESPECIALLY in the US) is how obesity plays a HUGE role in Covid deaths.

yes, I note today in the news that those getting sick from the virus, unvaccinated, are much younger (especially since most of the older ones got both jabs already with good vaccines) and, those younger ones are typical Americans now, fatter, less healthy, many with diabetes already.  Look at most videos shot in the US, especially in malls, one sees OBESE people everywhere.  People need to be more responsible.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, VBF said:

Top post! ????

In UK where most healthcare is free, I believe people should be denied treatment (or at least go to the back of the queue) where a hospital is struggling if they foolishly refuse to be vaccinated with no health reason. Sure you have a choice - choices have consequences!

As an American that pays for healthcare, I agree totally with this statement from the UK.  Should be the same for those in the US.  Health insurance rates for non-vaxxers should be higher.  I know my health care provider gives bonuses for non-smokers, those that quit, exercise regularly, health checks regularly, etc.  They also are giving $50.00 bonus to those that get both shots.  Saw where some businesses are giving $1000.00 for their workers to get the shots.

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2021 at 7:35 AM, ChasingTheSun said:

16% of fatalities were vaccinated with the experimental vaccines? That is a sign the experimental vaccines are not working.

Giving pregnant women an experimental vaccine? What could possibly go wrong?

...no experiment...all the available vaccines have passed the three stage efficacy trials and have been approved for use.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

30 mins a day is good for u. 

I'm not saying it is not good for you. But with supplements you know how much vit D you are getting and not have to fear UV rays. Also there are many elderly who are susceptible to skin cancer were 30 minutes is too much!