Thailand begins mass vaccination of pregnant women

webfact

3 hours ago, xr399 said:

They have no idea what problems will appear, normal vaccine testing regimens take 5 to 7 years before final approval!!

Well we ain't got 5-7 years do we... it has killed nearly 5 million in under 2, so better they accelerate things. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xr399 said:

B. S.   This guy designed mRNA technology. Would think he knows what he is talking about.  In fact I seem to recall he quit his directors  job exactly because the company insisted on releasing this 'gene therapy' injection without required testing being completed. They have no idea what problems will appear, normal vaccine testing regimens take 5 to 7 years before final approval!!

Yes Tucker and Beck lovers seem to be going along with him.......

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

On 9/14/2021 at 10:43 AM, Thorix said:

It won't cause problems to the unborn, they'll just won't born or live too long soon after. That the spike protein cross-reacts with the human placental protein syncytin 1 and thereby damages the placenta, is a proven fact.

Proven by whom may I ask. Evidence please.

4 hours ago, xr399 said:

B. S.   This guy designed mRNA technology. Would think he knows what he is talking about.  In fact I seem to recall he quit his directors  job exactly because the company insisted on releasing this 'gene therapy' injection without required testing being completed. They have no idea what problems will appear, normal vaccine testing regimens take 5 to 7 years before final approval!!

Maybe you mistake his role in the gene therapy, he did not fully develop it. Many people developed the MRNA technology together it was more collaboration then one person doing the job like you think. Do read a bit up instead of trusting the guy about his won career.  Also he has no proof for his speculations (because that is what they were speculations without any research). 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, pkspeaker said:

lol, when people die within 14 days of being vaxxed, pretty sure it was the vax that killed them, not the covid

Exactly. Plus providing that Covid's survival rate is 99.7%.... white in a bottle will most probably be milk.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:49 PM, robblok said:

No we can never forget that, but you can't compare the two. talidomide is not a vaccine. So not sure why you compare the two. Your not the first to make the comparison though. But not sure why its made, besides to prove that things can go wrong with medicine. 

Below some explanation by people who make a far better argument then i can.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9802969269

My mother was encouraged by the doctor to take thalidomide when pregnant with me. Luckily because she kept throwing up all the time the doctor decided she was not a good a candidate for the wonder drug.