If Pattaya officials want to re-open Pattaya they should be arranging jabs for all the working girls.

bbabythai

9 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Working girls AND boys will be the last on the list of government thoughts for Pattaya, if at all. Even nightlife and such is lucky to get a look in.

However, looking at it sensibly, all those that come into contact with people and the public need to be vaccinated. As the saying goes, nobody is safe until everybody is safe.

Total vaccination is the only way to go throughout the country, or we end up with a China or Vietnam or UK where every time you are getting on top of the virus then clusters start exploding, because humans are creatures of habit and will move around.

I don't understand these guys on here constantly talking about a diminishing industry such as street walkers and hookers.

Your are right, and some of my comments are written with a ????, and an according amount of sensible humor, which most people accept and understand...????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, trunav said:

Do not open Pattaya ! As I won't be vaccinated anytime soon, I do not want dirty positive foreigners to stay where I stay and to eat where I eat !

This country should be closed until we are sure that there are no side effects with the vaccine (need a minimum of 4 years to know the complete story).

True that I would feel safer to vaccinate 3 or 4 years later, as whatever the covidiots liars are spreading (they do not only spreak the virus when vaccinated), side effects can happen years after with any medicine or vaccine.

18 hours ago, khunPer said:

Your are right, and some of my comments are written with a ????, and an according amount of sensible humor, which most people accept and understand...????

Oh I see,

You were displaying your incredibly sharp wit, I missed it, very droll.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2021 at 3:07 PM, jimn said:

I have seen some silly posts on here in my time but yours beats them all. Do you realise that the vast majority of the girls come from all over Thailand. There will be the regulars that return and many new girls trying their luck. Who are they most establishments will have no idea. How in heavens name do you expect the bars to police this? Maybe a negative antigen/lateral flow test once a week would be the best one could hope for.

On the other had being a '' Job Arranger'' for young ladies that only have a single skill must pay very well. But it sounds like the Gov would be hiring me to be a pimp. Where do I apply?

8 hours ago, trunav said:

Keep dreaming buddy ! I am rich enough to get any certificate or QR code without injecting any poison, and it's not clowns who are going to decide what I want to do with my body !

Well bully for you......