Former senior prosecutor to be probed for not indicting Red Bull heir in hit-and-run case

snoop1130

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAivY79AkAltEWzQBiANkgjQU7XCt0LJYvpnkJ7fM.jpg

Thailand’s Public Prosecutor Commission has resolved to set up a panel to probe former deputy attorney-general Nate Naksuk’s “serious disciplinary breach” and gross negligence of duty for his decision not to indict the Red Bull heir Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya in a notorious hit and run case.

The commission chairman, Patchara Yutithamdamrong, told the media that the commission had resolved to subject Nate to a disciplinary probe by a panel partially set up by the commission today (Tuesday).

The penalty for a gross disciplinary act is dismissal from the service, said Mr. Patchara adding, however, that Mr. Nate can take the case to the Administrative Court if he disagrees with the disciplinary committee’s decision.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/former-senior-prosecutor-to-be-probed-for-not-indicting-red-bull-heir-in-hit-and-run-case/

Logo-top-.png
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

He's a big swinging... judge! 

I hear from my more high-spirited lady acquaintances that the judiciary are partial to a good probing, but not too much, they always agree on a "safe word"...

On a sober note, suddenly the NACC are on the attack! First they are reexamining the sleepy man who doesn't own a Philippe Patek, but merely looks after it for the dead generation, now Rumpole here.

I'm guessing they are all involved with the recent failed putsch against uncle Tuu, and this is him wreaking his rewenge! It's getting interesting!

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 1

I don't understand why Thailand likes to be the laughing stock of the world.
Everybody knows that the Red Bull family paid a lot of money to the widow of the policeman and paid for the well-being of her children.
That's a lot more that any widow/widower of the daily 65 road deaths in Thailand would get.
In Thailand it is custom that if you kill somebody on the road, you do a hit-and-run and turn yourself to the police ahter you are sobered and got advice from everybody.
Everybody in this case, from the widow to the highest magistrate has been paid off.
Will everybody be happy if the Red Bull heir is in jail and the family of the police man will be in misery?

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

So what you’re basically saying is that rich people can do anything they like as long as they pay good money for their crimes afterwards? What happens when Joe Schmoe does the crime but can not pay? Doesn’t the law apply to everyone equally?

Yep.... pretty much, you got the place figured out!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

So what you’re basically saying is that rich people can do anything they like as long as they pay good money for their crimes afterwards? What happens when Joe Schmoe does the crime but can not pay? Doesn’t the law apply to everyone equally?

Read what I said.

The law is equal to everybody.
Every day, 65 people die on Thai roads.
A big part of these accidents are caused by drivers who chose to do a hit-and-run, ratcher than stay at the accident site and risking to be lynched.

This is THAILAND!!!!

Most of the victims and the families of these 65 death a day will never see a dime after the RTP has analysed the Brown Enveloppes (Excuse, the "case").

The Red Bull heir's family showed their good intention towards the Policeman familiy and offered indemnisation for everybody and education fees for the children.

Why risk the torn if the Red Bull's family and cancelation of their "good will" only because a few people would rather see him in jail?

Who gets benefit of that?

Every time this story flairs up, it's only because a few "officials" didn't got their share of the cake and want a Brown Enveloppe to see coming their way.

Not the family of the dead cop.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Read what I said.

The law is equal to everybody.
Every day, 65 people die on Thai roads.
A big part of these accidents are caused by drivers who chose to do a hit-and-run, ratcher than stay at the accident site and risking to be lynched.

This is THAILAND!!!!

Most of the victims and the families of these 65 death a day will never see a dime after the RTP has analysed the Brown Enveloppes (Excuse, the "case").

The Red Bull heir's family showed their good intention towards the Policeman familiy and offered indemnisation for everybody and education fees for the children.

Why risk the torn if the Red Bull's family and cancelation of their "good will" only because a few people would rather see him in jail?

Every time this story flairs up, it's only because a few "officials" didn't got their share of the cake and want a Brown Enveloppe to see coming their way.

Not the family of the dead cop.

For the life of me, I can not follow your reasoning. When you commit a crime, you have to do the time, it’s as simple as that. That should also apply to Thailand. So I’m all for making an example out of this Redbull guy, no matter how much money he and his family have already dished out. Just to show everyone that you really can go to jail, even if you are filthy rich.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

why are you making it an either/or

do a crime, make restitution to the victim to "set things right" thai style and go to prison as the punishment for the bad deed

11 minutes ago, poskat said:

why are you making it an either/or

do a crime, make restitution to the victim to "set things right" thai style and go to prison as the punishment for the bad deed

I see.

"Thai style".

Guess you like more the "Western style" where a person who commit a road accident:
1. Is rich and walks scott free.
2. Is poor(er) and will get a slap on the wrist and walk free.

Now, I fail to see the difference between Thai and Western style.....

Maybe there is a Sharia style in which the driver if the car is throwed down from a heigh building, head first?

Edited by Confuscious
Added Sharia

34 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

By all means have a go at Thailand, but spare a thought for Harry Dunne and Anne Sacoolas. Not so different in some respects.

All over this globe, the same laws apply.

If you have money, you can pay for your crime.
Why have a go at Thailand?
Specially a foreigner in this country.
Mind blowing

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1