Hydrogen Peroxide

roger101

Bleach... what kind of bleach? I hope it's not not Haiter. 

Why don't you use a little of TCCA and control the correct chorine level with a test kit, just as it's done for swimming pools. People don't have  hives and rash from  a correctly maintained swimming pool.

2 hours ago, pseudorabies said:

I saw that too.  I wonder if it is really 50%.  The highest concentration I was ever able to buy when I worked in a lab was 30% and that had to be refrigerated and shipped with extra precautions

Yeah I doubted it too.... not suitable for Kerry trucks I think.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I think they all sell small bottles, one was on Buakhao top of Soi Honey

I thought "that's handy" especially as I was going to the bank in Soi Buakao today. It was closed. Can you say where any other of the pharmacies are.

Thanks

On 9/30/2021 at 1:27 PM, roger101 said:

I thought "that's handy" especially as I was going to the bank in Soi Buakao today. It was closed. Can you say where any other of the pharmacies are.

Thanks

Third Rd, top of Soi Chaiyaphum (Soi Chaipoon?) aka Soi Pothole. 

19 hours ago, walt1 said:

When you were using chlorine how many ML in a glug? In my 2000 L tank I put 50 ML in and had a low residual. It will depend on the water quality you are treating.  

I put only about 1/2 teaspoon of Chlorine (90%) granules into my 2000 L tank once a week. But it is going to depend on your throughput. I don't test it, but if I smell chlorine when I flush a toilet or shower I skip a week. You can buy pool test kits, cheaper from Lazada than pool shops.