COE issues

On 9/24/2021 at 6:13 PM, fredflint said:

I applied yesterday morning for pre-approval, uploaded all the relevant documents including my new Non O visa received from London. I got an automated email informing me that my registration had been received. included was a 6 digit code to check the result of my registration.

Today I tried several times to log on using the 6 digit code, but keep getting a pop up message "Sorry your information could not be found in the system". Luckily I haven't paid for a plane ticket yet. 

Typical. I got that too last year. I think I could eventually get into the system only after phoning or emailing the consulate. I didn't even get the code in my first attempts. Then when I finally got it it said "not found".  At every step I dispaired ever to ever get a COE. So you're not alone in having to go through this.

1 hour ago, JackGats said:

Typical. I got that too last year. I think I could eventually get into the system only after phoning or emailing the consulate. I didn't even get the code in my first attempts. Then when I finally got it it said "not found".  At every step I dispaired ever to ever get a COE. So you're not alone in having to go through this.

I ended up phoning The Embassy too. After confirming my Passport Number, DOB ect. I was able to login to the system and complete my COE application. Waiting for approval now. Why I was "locked out" in the first place I have no idea. I have to admit the COE application is a bit of a pain. 

1 hour ago, Banana7 said:
8 hours ago, treetops said:

Agoda have said this morning they are "working on this issue and will update the information soon".

Too late. I booked directly with the hotel and paid already.

The same thing happened back in March (for reduced duration ASQ from 1st April - 14 days to 10 days). 

It took a while for Agoda to catch up. 

The option was to book 14 days ASQ -fully refundable.

Also make book 10 days ASQ -fully refundable as soon as Agoda sorted themselves out. 

As you have already booked directly with the hotel, IF you are arriving after 1st Oct and now only have to Sandbox for 7 nights, the hotel ’should’ give you a refund on the extra 7 nights - if they don’t raise hell !

Had a heck of a time getting it done today. On an android tablet and it was tough. Edge and chrome crashed. Firefox eventually worked. After rebooting several times. Anti-virus software wasn't happy with the website.  Ugh.

What a pain!  But, finally got it done. We'll see how it goes in 3 days!

I don't recall having any issues when I did the COE last year.

After 1 November when the mandatory quarantine is no longer required, I wonder if they will get rid of the COE totally ?  They still want proof of $100k Covid insurance, and will want proof of the double-vaccinations, so I guess not. It isn't realistic to put that responsibility solely on the airline check-in staff.

I reached the stage where I had uploaded my vaccine certificate, but was unable to upload a copy of my passport. I was unable to do anything, then more than one hour later I am at the page to confirm the Terms and Conditions.

Anyone know if I should confirm or try again. Is the latter possible?

18 hours ago, rimmae2 said:

I reached the stage where I had uploaded my vaccine certificate, but was unable to upload a copy of my passport. I was unable to do anything, then more than one hour later I am at the page to confirm the Terms and Conditions.

Anyone know if I should confirm or try again. Is the latter possible?

Try with a different web browser - having gone through the process a three times and assisted many other people I have often found that switching the Web Browser makes a difference.

If using a Mac, Safari can be problematic with many ‘official’ pages. 

hello

important question

i applyed for GF for COE  phuket. i received the number of application,,,,,,,,,  but where i can find status, i dont hear anything more..and under click on reslult... i cant find the to click on ... the webpage shows only  new application   ..but not check status ..mail i was get only 1

Royal Thai Embassy, xxx has received your registration/application for COE.

You can check the status of your registration/application by clicking “check the result” on https://coethailand.mfa.go.th Your 6 digit code to check your registration/application status is :

6xxxxx

under the link when open i not see ***check the result****

thats all nuts

On 9/30/2021 at 9:53 PM, richard_smith237 said:

As you have already booked directly with the hotel, IF you are arriving after 1st Oct and now only have to Sandbox for 7 nights, the hotel ’should’ give you a refund on the extra 7 nights - if they don’t raise hell !

i done agoda booking 14 days refundable  ,after trouble i was get a shaba code ( after complain to agoda-hotel not answerd) ..than i want re change date --hotel not do--  i cancelld  reservation.-full refund--than booked new 7 days new rule --- refund rate too-- this time got shaba code direct

but coe  ohh my good problem

6 hours ago, lapamita said:

hello

important question

i applyed for GF for COE  phuket. i received the number of application,,,,,,,,,  but where i can find status, i dont hear anything more..and under click on reslult... i cant find the to click on ... the webpage shows only  new application   ..but not check status ..mail i was get only 1

Royal Thai Embassy, xxx has received your registration/application for COE.

You can check the status of your registration/application by clicking “check the result” on https://coethailand.mfa.go.th Your 6 digit code to check your registration/application status is :

6xxxxx

under the link when open i not see ***check the result****

thats all nuts

Try here:

https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/index?checkconfirm=true

and click on the blue box.

image.png.a8ac02a6d9d130f48b248643d0eff19d.png

43 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

I tried today. No luck. Submitted the docs a few days ago and have a 6 digit code. Ugh.

Do you see the blue box and the form after clicking it, and if so what response do you get after filling in the details requested?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, treetops said:

Do you see the blue box and the form after clicking it, and if so what response do you get after filling in the details requested?

Very strange. Seems to be browser isses! Bitdefender is also flagging the site as dodgy. Giving me a warning.

Just tried again and it says under consideration.

Tough trying to get this done on a tablet!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:
22 hours ago, treetops said:

Very strange. Seems to be browser isses! Bitdefender is also flagging the site as dodgy. Giving me a warning.

Just tried again and it says under consideration.

Tough trying to get this done on a tablet!

IF you are using Safari (on any Mac device) switch to Firefox or google chrome... 

The CoE site is quite hit and miss when using Safari.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 8:17 AM, placeholder said:

One thing I noted in the first part of the application is that they want proof that if the name on your passport doesn't match the name on your vaccine certificate, they want proof that you're the same person. Anyone have an idea what sort of proof would satisfy them?

Also, on part one, every time I applied the application never even went through to be considered.  It got rejected because the software  claimed I hadn't attached any documents to prove I had been vaccinated. Actually, I attached 3 documents. I also tried it with just one document, and that failed, too.

Well, my name as indicated on my passport is "last, first, middle," whereas the name on my CDC vaccine card is "last, first." Wonder if this is going to be a problem?

Furthermore, I just noticed the following on the COE application form:

- Certificate of vaccination shall include personal details (full name, date of birth, nationality and passport number) and vaccination details (name of vaccine, date of vaccination and batch number of vaccine). If the certificate does not meet requirements of the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand or could not verify its authenticity, travellers may be quarantined for no less than 10 days.

The CDC vaccine card issued in the U.S. doesn't include a passport number.

Again, is this going to be a problem?

7 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Your CDC card will be accepted. The Thai embassy and the official consulates in the US are familiar with the CDC card not having all that info on it.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your CDC card will be accepted. The Thai embassy and the official consulates in the US are familiar with the CDC card not having all that info on it.

Thanks, Joe - that's a relief! ????

I used Microsoft Edge and uploaded the CDC Vaccine Card.  I also uploaded the specific document from CVS Pharmacy which indicates the lot# and expiration date of the Pfizer vaccine along with the name of the Pharmacist who inoculated me.  Using the Microsoft Edge browser was seamless.  Got the COE approved in 2 days.  

As for passport # on the CDC card, I asked the Pharmacist to write it on the card and she did after I showed her my passport.  This is about the only way when it comes to the CDC vaccine card. 

Edited by sqwakvfr

58 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Well, my name as indicated on my passport is "last, first, middle," whereas the name on my CDC vaccine card is "last, first." Wonder if this is going to be a problem?

I had the same situation. It wasn't a problem for me. I've been told that it's not a problem for anyone.

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 11:44 AM, treetops said:

Pretty obvious if your login screen is like this:

image.png.6157943e7cd09825490817a751071902.png

One would think but many people has been having issues with this. And it's not strange as normally you would enter your name exactly as in passport. But it's good that it's obvious to you.

COE rejected by Stockholm. Reason; upload vaccine certificate dose 1.

EU Covid-19 certificate does not state date of dose 1 and dose 2. It only states the date of the latest dose. So anyone that has not downloaded the certificate after the first dose but before the second can not possibly have any certificate for dose 1.

Fortunately in my case, I did download it after the first dose and managed to find it on my phone.

But the dose 1 requirement will definitely cause grand confusion among COE applicants and inevitably less people being able to come to Thailand, at least from Europe.

• Sad 2

On 9/24/2021 at 7:50 PM, placeholder said:

Was this recent? Someone told me that the website is being worked on and might be out of commission temporarily. No notice of that on the website, though.

Websites are not usually *worked on*.

Changes are made, tested and then moved into production.

Then again...TiT.

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2021 at 12:16 AM, fusion58 said:

No passport numbers on Canadian vaccine certificates. In Canada, Provinces administer health care and perform vaccinations, so the certificate only has part of provincial health card number, since the card number is confidential. Since my COE was issued, I am guessing the certificates were adequate for the Embassy so they should be adequate upon arrival.

On 10/7/2021 at 12:26 AM, ubonjoe said:

Are the Canadian provincial vaccine certificates, without a passport number,  being accepted upon arrival? They were accepted at the Ottawa embassy for the COE?

On 10/7/2021 at 3:01 AM, Jeffr2 said:

Got approved! All done. Just need to get the PCR test and board the plane!

My wife tells me she heard the PM talking on Thai language TV today about bringing back fit to fly certificates as an entry requirement. Need confirmation…but just when I thought I had all my ducks in a row… ????

• Like 1