COE issues

Hi is anyone else having issues with their COE I was partially approved then I went and booked my flight and accommodation. I did the second half of the application. Then I got rejected and the reason stated that they were waiting to hear clarity about the quarantine measures but I applied to enter via phuket sandbox so this doesn't make sense.  Does anybody know what's going on?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One thing I noted in the first part of the application is that they want proof that if the name on your passport doesn't match the name on your vaccine certificate, they want proof that you're the same person. Anyone have an idea what sort of proof would satisfy them?

Also, on part one, every time I applied the application never even went through to be considered.  It got rejected because the software  claimed I hadn't attached any documents to prove I had been vaccinated. Actually, I attached 3 documents. I also tried it with just one document, and that failed, too.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, placeholder said:

One thing I noted in the first part of the application is that they want proof that if the name on your passport doesn't match the name on your vaccine certificate, they want proof that you're the same person. Anyone have an idea what sort of proof would satisfy them?

Also, on part one, every time I applied the application never even went through to be considered.  It got rejected because the software  claimed I hadn't attached any documents to prove I had been vaccinated. Actually, I attached 3 documents. I also tried it with just one document, and that failed, too.

I had the same problem. I gave up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eve2004 said:

Hi you have to click the upload button after attaching documents the little up arrow otherwise it doesn't attach properly.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Although, for some reason,  it didn't have a problem retaining the passport picture. Still, it's worth a shot. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

The only ray of hope I can give you is they may be easing and dropping some requirements, as they are getting feedback that this convoluted process is driving most visitors away!

However, like everywhere, the virus has the final say.

Unfortunately, although they insist on emails and phone numbers, and that you provide personal details to a granular degree, they'll never reach out to you with any changes, you just have to use forums like this to pull all the threads together, good luck with it!

Fingers crossed I'm annoyed they gave me preapproval to book my flight if I had known I wouldn't of booked 

45 minutes ago, sezze said:

And that's the things which does put people of travelling to Thailand ... no clear answers , no clear outcomes , changing rules , ...

That COE process need to be removed .

As well as should the TM30 (90 day )...but it is still here

My application was frustrating as well. My pre-approval was rejected. I corrected the problem, but they never emailed me everything was OK now. I lost 3 days waiting, then went to the website and found it was accepted. I uploaded all the requested documents and heard nothing until 3 days before my flight...almost 3 weeks!

Make sure you have a hotel booking and evidence the deposit has been paid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I applied yesterday morning for pre-approval, uploaded all the relevant documents including my new Non O visa received from London. I got an automated email informing me that my registration had been received. included was a 6 digit code to check the result of my registration.

Today I tried several times to log on using the 6 digit code, but keep getting a pop up message "Sorry your information could not be found in the system". Luckily I haven't paid for a plane ticket yet. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fredflint said:

I applied yesterday morning for pre-approval, uploaded all the relevant documents including my new Non O visa received from London. I got an automated email informing me that my registration had been received. included was a 6 digit code to check the result of my registration.

Today I tried several times to log on using the 6 digit code, but keep getting a pop up message "Sorry your information could not be found in the system". Luckily I haven't paid for a plane ticket yet. 

My wife and I have just experienced the same problem. Good to know that I don't have to take being ghosted personally.

What I found really annoying is that they rejected my application on the grounds that I hadn't submitted a certification that I had been in the same country at least 21 days before departing for Thailand. The thing is, that was never requested on the original online forms. And now I can't upload the document via the route they advise to use because the system doesn't even recognize my ID number. I decided to reapply and when I did, then it told me I had already filed. Clearly one part of the system is in a snit and wants nothing to do with the rest of it.

It's important to realize that it seems this is done independently in every embassy and not centrally somewhere in Thailand.

In the application there is somewhere a comment people should call embassy [insert where you applied].

And I confirm the upload process. Just dragging in a file or browsing for that file is not enough. After that the upload button has to be pressed for each document which is already visible in the application form.

• Like 1