Sandbox insurance for non-O

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

the COE for sandbox is for min. 14 days. what you do after that is not their concern, so

the embassy only want to see insurance for 14 days. if you will stay later without insurance is

not the embassy concern. also immigration does not require to see insurance for non-O extention.

so just show the embassy a 14 day insurance and get your COE.

Thats incorrect under ‘current applications’...  the post above is misleading. 

What happens with the Insurance requirement for 7 day Sandbox etc and ultimate after Nov 1st remains to be seen. Or even if there is a CoE application process. 

i.e. Will CoE still need to be applied for because we’d still need to prove we are Vaccinated. 

OR, would those checks be carried out upon arrival and Vaccinated who can go on their merry way, and non-vaccinated people expected to be vaccinated be ‘funnelled’ in a different direction ?

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Confused 1

On 9/27/2021 at 1:30 PM, PoorSucker said:

Stockholm embassy was ok with my 14days insurance. 

On 9/27/2021 at 1:42 PM, PoorSucker said:

That's why I bought my refundable ticket to Singapore after 14days 

Drip feeding information there poor sucker.... 

Did you apply for your CoE as Visa Exempt, with an onward ticket after 14 days and insurance cover for 14 days to meet CoE application requirements....  And then use an existing visa at Immigration once you arrived ?

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Drip feeding information there poor sucker.... 

Did you apply for your CoE as Visa Exempt, with an onward ticket after 14 days and insurance cover for 14 days to meet CoE application requirements....  And then use an existing visa at Immigration once you arrived ?

Correct 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 3:44 AM, marke985 said:

Would you be kind enough to share the company name.  I am thinking if returning soon and the company ineas going to buy from raised their cost quite a bit in the last month so I think I'll look at other options.  I'd be happy with the price they quoted you.

My company is AIA, sorry for the slow reply, but it is my third year using them, so might have got cheaper for me