Thailand’s new tourism promotional slogan for next year unveiled

snoop1130

Yep,

I love it, very catchy and easy to remember.

Probably go down in history as one of the best slogans ever after ' Good guys in, bad guys out '

A buzzword or buzz sentence/paragraph for 2022.........!

25 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Google Erwin Buse. He had to pay more for cancer treatment due to being a foreigner and the court upheld it because it "benefits Thailand"

If I was Thai I would be happy he was charged more.

I suggest he obtain health insurance next time or travel back to his own country for treatment.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I have kinda felt, wearing a facemask for a little time each  day is not much to bear relative to coughing my last breath in a hospital or suffering a long bout of Covid. To even complain about the necessity seems like the act of a Thai male child. 

Nobody wears masks on the beach in Phuket. Nobody. The only caveat to that is that I haven’t been to all the beaches for every minute of every day, but everyone that I have been to, nobody wears a mask. Maybe it’s just an early morning thing, but I’d put money on them all being the same.

the risk of catching Covid is less than minimal.

I'd suggest they simply adapt the ruling by that judge in Hua Hin a day or two back over double-pricing, and go with something along the lines of:

Thailand - higher prices charged to foreigners who can pay more are good for the nation

Snappy and honest, lol!

Here's the story in case you missed it:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtbre said:

Really...who gives a rats as about it...Thailand is finished as a tourist hub...better countries are waiting,,,would never go back to that country,as long as they had the girly bars and whorehouses dudes came there,but that is over now,Thailand is dying like a dinosaur no mater what the idiots of the top  come up with.

Maybe now they have to learn to work for a living instead of ripping of the the tourists.

Nah. They only have to wait till the railroad to China is finished and the Chinese government lets them out, and it'll be back to what it was prior to corona, IMO.

However, I would agree had you said Thailand is finished as a western tourist hub. At least as other than a package tour destination.

Still have to just camsex wirh my wife..She not allow me ro come spend money for nothing...She dont allow even to to bali and vietnam this time...Im going anyway..19 missed calls..i dont care..if i go to bangkok 1sr november..we cant meet again before 1 december...no thanks..she stay in korat

Edited by stigar
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gold Star said:

'Thailand has it all'

We just won't allow you to see it, smell it, or do it.

A more honest slogan would be:

'Bring your money, don't move, touch, drink, or do anything, now leave.' 

If that's the way you feel about Thailand why are you here.

• Confused 3