Thailand’s new tourism promotional slogan for next year unveiled

snoop1130

How about "Amazing that after all this, we still require a cumbersome COE"? More like it. Will they ever learn anything?

The so called re-opening is going to be infinitely harder than they think, the number of arrivals post Covid will be down significantly, and major sacrifices on the part of these brain dead leaders will be needed, to get people back here. Thailand is being forgotten, as we chat. The longer they wait, the harder the fall will be. 

And what exactly are people coming back to? Certainly not the Thailand they remember, nor the Thailand being promoted. 

20210519_205816.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Nonsense.... if in proximity to other people they are of substantial benefit. I would not ride up behind a WIN without one and you can't get more outside!

They aren't diapers unless your face behaves like an arxx!

In Europe nobody has to wear these face masks in and outdoors. The hospitals are mostly empty and no corpses laying in the streets. U go parading at the beach with ur useless face mask ????

12 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

In Europe nobody has to wear these face masks in and outdoors. The hospitals are mostly empty and no corpses laying in the streets. U go parading at the beach with ur useless face mask ????

We are not in Europe..... and I don't see what they have to do there or not do as relevant.... they seem to have mostly fared worse than Thailand over the pandemic. 

Hospitals empty... with 657 daily admissions in the UK, currently 6853 in hospital with Covid and over 800 on ventilation, you are talking through your diaper.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Caldera said:

The thing is that it's actually very easy to get tourists to come back. They want to come back, many of them. But you have to make it both easy and fun for them.

I'm in a well-known Thai beach resort right now. It's okay for me, despite all the silly restrictions, because I came just from Bangkok. I don't get why anyone would want to fly in for this in its current state though.

Let's not even talk about alcohol. I went to a restaurant in a shopping mall at just before 7pm. They told me they "close already". The mall itself closes at 8pm, curfew at 9pm. When you can't even get dinner at 7pm anymore, that's pretty darn ridiculous.

Well, you should go to bed at 10pm, have a good nights sleep and tomorrow you could,,,    hold on a minute, I'll be back soon.

10 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

" Visit Thailand 2022, now even more amazing Thailand has had it  " - once

And thrown it all away with pathetic rules and Regulations.

Bit unrelated but another example......

We have restaurant with live music few doors up. 

The gf just now typing with their management to see if open tonight.

Reply: No point untill hours are minimum 11pm and alcohol not need hide. 

IMO a tourist would need to be certified crazy to come to Thailand with current rules and regulations.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Millcx said:

Bring your money and we will charge you Double … If you stay too long we will even  make sure you cannot enjoy with all the red tape that ensures you won’t stay … Amazing … PS .. And prices are now doubled to make up for what we lost 

That’s the best one I could come up with “;0)

Dual pricing because your worth it.

• Haha 2

Just to remember that the best thing is not to make tourists come.

It's rather to do everything to make them want to come back.

A happy tourist or long stay in Thailand who goes back home is the best publicity. And the cheapest. But for that, certain mentalities of the past boys club, must evolve and change.

To make it short, stop considering foreigners as cash cows and cheating them in Thailand. Starting from the taxi boys at the airport.

• Confused 1

Thailand has it all, Locked behind steel doors, and closed down due to fear and

other excuses. Maybe in the past somewhere Thailand was amazing, but I fail to see

anything amazing about the country anymore, it is just another tropical country,

trying to recover from a COVID pandemic.

Geezer

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, snoop1130 said:

“Visit Thailand 2022, Now Even More Amazing Thailand Has It All”

Some slogan that.........................almost as long as a Pepsi advert...!.....................