Thailand’s new tourism promotional slogan for next year unveiled

snoop1130

Thailand truly has it all!  As from the news yesterday it also has made it official " duel pricing "  come if you do make it short really short if you aren't a big spender then they don't really mean all " you are cheap and dirty " if you don't spend enough they now have a way to make sure they squeeze every baht out of you before you leave see it is because you can afford it thereafter if you don't we will take it.

????????

A large majority coming for holidays 2 weeks a month don't see it but reality even the Chinese once you see one elephant <deleted>, one temple you don't need to fly half a day to see it again.  I've had Chinese tell me why buy their stuff we already have it cheaper at home?  The best thing Thailand has to offer is the Durian and it stops there????? 

Everyone just stay away

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

*CoE

*ASQ

*100.000usd insurance

* covidtests

* etc

*etc

You forgot: "Now even more double pricing". We just want your money, so please spend it fast and leave as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Really, these people are in such a 'Mr. Bean' panic mode that are running around like headless chickens. Perhaps if they did more research into what is happening abroad, what tourist actually want/need then they would see the reality. Members of my family were planning trips to Thailand before the pandemic but now that's has changed completely.They are concentrating on strategies that will improve their chances of keeping their jobs or improve there skills to become eligible in tech jobs. I wonder how many others are doing the same? There is so much going on right that is changing the world and probably a 'short' holiday in Thailand is far from people's mind...let alone a long holiday. Investing is a different game and perhaps that's a direction that Thailand should aim for now...but does Thailand have the skills required to turn away from tourism and become a 'Hong Kong' or 'Shanghai' business state?

• Like 1

"Come to Thailand, the Land of Smiles!  Everybody smiles when you pay ten times what the locals pay!  Even the judges smile!"  

"Thailand, sex capital of the world!  If you like it in the kiester, that is.  Thais will smile when you get the happy finish!"

Edited by Joules
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Thailand truly has it all!  As from the news yesterday it also has made it official " duel pricing "  come if you do make it short really short if you aren't a big spender then they don't really mean all " you are cheap and dirty " if you don't spend enough they now have a way to make sure they squeeze every baht out of you before you leave see it is because you can afford it thereafter if you don't we will take it.

????????

A large majority coming for holidays 2 weeks a month don't see it but reality even the Chinese once you see one elephant <deleted>, one temple you don't need to fly half a day to see it again.  I've had Chinese tell me why buy their stuff we already have it cheaper at home?  The best thing Thailand has to offer is the Durian and it stops there????? 

Everyone just stay away

If durian is the best they can offer then that ain't saying much 555 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, asiasurfer said:

Another piece of nonsense. By the time I had scrolled down to the last message of thIs page, I forgot what the actual slogan is... 

Woww you must have been quite focused. I know of some people who couldn’t even remember  what the article is about after only reading the title ???? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I have kinda felt, wearing a facemask for a little time each  day is not much to bear relative to coughing my last breath in a hospital or suffering a long bout of Covid. To even complain about the necessity seems like the act of a Thai male child. 

Been 3 months in Europe, two more or so here before returning. That will have been 5 months of freedom ( mask wise, food wise, clubbing wise) and I dread the moment when I return to Thailand. I do feel that paranoia is wearing off in this part of the world but Thai are definitely not off that “drug”

28 minutes ago, Davedub said:

How about:

"Come to Thailand and enjoy fine service, food and a glass of wine* with your evening meal in an idylic setting"

* Subject to local laws at the time

* Subject to national laws at the time

* Subject to interpretation of local and national laws by local officials at the time

* Subject to massive taxation if imported wine

* Subject to massive price inflation depending on your nationality

* Subject to time of day (check local and national laws)

* Subject to Covid 19 restrictions (updated daily)

* Subject to interpretation of Covid 19 restrictions by local officals (arbitrary, no connection to above)

* Subject to religious day restrictions for a religion other than yours

* Subject to arbitrary, vague, Draconian, ever shifting, ill-conceived and generally unenforceable legal and bureaucratic capriciousness

I drink a few times a month. Or sometimes less due to the decision being taken away from me. 

Tourists are put off by this situation. The nanny state attitudes towards alcohol consumption in this country are in dire need of review / removal.

/current gripe offloaded

OMG How can you be so unfair? For example ,the remark number ….wait ,  I cannot find it anymore …. maybe I am quoting the wrong post 555

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Visit Thailand 2022, Now Even More Amazing Thailand Has It All

Who is the creative genius who cam up with that.??After reading it I want to leave the country so I can comeback. ????

2 minutes ago, ebean001 said:

give them the right to buy a house in their name.

Rare are the tourists interested in buying a house, that is if they can afford it , don’t you think ? 

• Like 1