Business owners praise return of alcohol sales

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, fangless said:

How can the sale of alcohol in one province be safe but totally unsafe in the rest of the country?

please don't make problem and just follow the rules.      :whistling:     phuket is international destination so they get priority 

Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

please don't make problem and just follow the rules.      :whistling:     phuket is international destination so they get priority 

Lol.

Priority to catch more COVID?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Went out last night in Bangkok (yes I know this is the Phuket Forum), bars were packed, drinks served in glasses, music blasting out (sadly), no masks to be seen (hard to drink with a mask), no temperature checks, no hand sanitizer being used.

One bar I know of stayed open till 0500.

What lockdown?

Oh! I forgot. Two policemen came into the bar we were in about 8.30pm. There was some mild panic.

They sat at the bar for about 5 minutes, didn't drink, chatted to the girl running the bar (owner wasn't there) then left.

28 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Went out last night in Bangkok (yes I know this is the Phuket Forum), bars were packed, drinks served in glasses, music blasting out (sadly), no masks to be seen (hard to drink with a mask), no temperature checks, no hand sanitizer being used.

One bar I know of stayed open till 0500.

What lockdown?

Bars or restaurants or bars pretending to be restaurants ? ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fangless said:

How can the sale of alcohol in one province be safe but totally unsafe in the rest of the country?

oh, it is the same as the COVID vampire virus only comes out at night so must quarantine.  I am going to go out and get some Lamb's blood and paint it over my front door tonight.  That seemed to keep out some bad things according to the Biblical Passover story.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Areas such as Phuket Town and Patong saw customers return to create a vibrant atmosphere with an increased number of Sandbox tourists evident on Bangla Rd and surrounding areas being able to enjoy a drink with their evening meals. Similarly, the roads around central Phuket Town were crowded with people and parked cars on both sides of the road.

Until 10pm then it dies a death again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Oh! I forgot. Two policemen came into the bar we were in about 8.30pm. There was some mild panic.

They sat at the bar for about 5 minutes, didn't drink, chatted to the girl running the bar (owner wasn't there) then left.

5 minutes to negotiate a fee to be picked up later.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, fangless said:

People who reside in Phuket are much more honest and socially responsible than the rest of the country, note that the government and national civil servants do not reside in Phuket 55555555555

• Haha 1