Have you planned to take care of your Spouse after you pass?

Dan747

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

ow many Thais think or plan retirement?

You'd be surprised, i'd hazard most educated professional Thai's do, its the uneducated (past basic school) that don't.

For years we've been dealing with 'someone' we thought was hard done by, turns out the someone picks up 22-25k a month, and now we are even more flummoxed on what she does with it, for always borrowing money, or asking for money up front (work), she once commented when her partner dies she has nothing, at the time there was questions/sympathy, now its like "you had 25k a month, most professionals work 8-5 5days a week for that (after tax, hers is tax free) and pay for cars, and homes etc 

Its a sheer lack of money management and pre-planning.

My wife actually handles a lot of the funds/bills/management kinda like a PA around her own businesses/work etc and is smart, i've influenced /educated her on international options and she's taken to them like a beaver (savings/investments etc).

One of her investments 15,000$ reaped 105,000$ return when its market rate popped, she reinvested the lot across other investments, and is slowly getting to understand opportunities and where to spot, and how to move into them and more importantly, when to get out of them...

Edited by Jenkins9039
  • Like 1