Man trying to stab his wife allegedly kills his father-in-law who was trying to protect his daughter in the Pattaya area

webfact

screenshot_15316.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Banglamung – A 46-year-old man who was reportedly trying to stab his wife stabbed his father-in-law to death instead who was trying to protect his daughter in the greater Pattaya area last night (October 3rd).

The Huayyai Police was notified of the incident at 9:00 P.M. at a residential home in Huayyai, Banglamung.

Police, emergency responders, and The Pattaya News team arrived at the scene to find the body of Mr. Prachum Wongwat, 79, bleeding heavily on the floor of his home. A severe stab wound was found having been inflicted to his chest.

Mrs. Roongphon Naichim, 50, his daughter, was found crying next to her father’s body. A knife covered in blood was found nearby by first responders.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/04/man-trying-to-stab-his-wife-allegedly-kills-his-father-in-law-who-was-trying-to-protect-his-daughter-in-the-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your negative bias is unfounded. There is no report anywhere that the Swiss man has been denied bail - he has simply facing charges of inflicting bodily harm causing death - SOP.

Unlike in the western judicial system, it is founded until factually negated. 

Maybe it's just the reporting, but there seems to be a lot of killing among couples in Pattaya. Usually stabbing after a drunken argument. An actor stabbed his GF to death and a woman stab her BF to death not long ago. I'd be interested to hear any follow up on these two cases? I wonder if covid and the economic situation is a factor.

6 hours ago, Smithson said:

Maybe it's just the reporting, but there seems to be a lot of killing among couples in Pattaya. Usually stabbing after a drunken argument. An actor stabbed his GF to death and a woman stab her BF to death not long ago. I'd be interested to hear any follow up on these two cases? I wonder if covid and the economic situation is a factor.

No it’s either booze or drugs or both....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your negative bias is unfounded. There is no report anywhere that the Swiss man has been denied bail - he has simply facing charges of inflicting bodily harm causing death - SOP.

Juuuust wait bud.

”if the farang didn’t live in Thailand he would not have been able to kill our brother”

• Like 1